BY OROWEAT

Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
1,213 reviews
I love eating this bread. I think the bread is probably the best that I have tasted. I don't eat a lot of bread. I have eaten white and nothing compares to eating wheat bread. It's at a good value. I would buy this bread again. I would recommend this product.
Dali H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
My whole life I have eaten white bread because I didn't like the nutty texture of most other breads but I love this kind so much. Its so much better for you than white bread and doesn't taste odd.
Mariah Z.
Love whole wheat bread it's so much healthier for you and this brand is so good and soft. It has a really nice taste and goes great with anything
Candice J.
This brand of bread is so good they have many different kinds and this what one is really good. Flavor is good and softness is great
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
Really great bread. It's packed with nutrients and it has a sweet flavor that goes great with anything.
Gina H.
Lake Forest, CA
Our family loves this bread! Really healthy and I love how you can get two loaves at Costco for $5.
rom k.
Mira Loma, CA
This is my favorite whole wheat bread of all the brands on the market, the flavor is really nice.