GroceryBakeryOroweat

by Oroweat

With a unique, nutty flavor and soft texture, Oroweat Health Nut Bread provides wholesome nutrition alongside delicious flavor. Try pairing it with your favorite deli meat as a sandwich in your packed lunch, or with a fresh jam on your morning toast.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oroweat Sliced Bread 24oz Loaf (Pack of 2) Choose Flavor Below (Whole Grains - Health Nut)!
Natalia H.
These are so great! They have no artificial colors or flavors and 0 grams of trans fat. They have all whole grains and they're made with real nuts.
Vanna L.
This is pretty much the only bread I buy - it's just so good! It's very hearty and delicious, and the nuts really add to it, surprisingly! Great for making sandwiches, grilled cheese, or even just with a bit of almond or cashew butter on top. At $3 a loaf, you can't find a better tasting bread. Highly recommended!
Chantelle K.
Love this bread! When we were younger my parents would always buy this brand. I wouldn't recommend it if you have allergies to nuts though because some have little pieces of nuts
Jessica V.
This bread is so yummy! Great for sandwiches and great toasted by its self. I love this bread ❤️ the little nuts give it an extra kick
Luan M.
I switched from low cal bread to this heartier bread. I buy Healthnut. It has nice texture toasted. Love it with almond butter.
Brittney G.
Greenville , SC
This bread loaf is wonderful! It taste great! It smells great! And I am definitely going to keep purchasing it!
Candace C.
Gainesville,ga
They got the best whole wheat bread, so great for making sandwiches! Or butter toast with your breakfast
Leticia G.
Sacramento , CA
This bread tastes so good. The nuts are what make it unique and simply better than other breads out there. I wish I had coupons or a lower price so I could buy this product more oftwn.

Looking for your answer?