Oroweat Sandwich Thins Honey Wheat Bread 12-oz. uploaded by Yazemin S.

BY OROWEAT

Oroweat sandwich thins honey wheat bread 12-oz. see more...

Amy G.
Amy G.
These are pretty awesome! Great taste and great size! I also love that they are weight watchers friendly!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Foodie Expert
Love these for sanwiches. They are a great alternative to sliced bread and taste so much better. They are a good price and usually easy to find at Walmart or Publix.
Yazemin S.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Foodie Expert
Super delicious bread, very good to make a simple sandwich, I like continent good wheat has fiber that helps me in my stomach. when you eat it you feel your stomach super lightweight and is very healthy. also it contains delicious grains that give a hint of crunch.
Andrea G.
I love sandwich thins because they are such an healthy alternative when making sandwiches. These are easy to use and I take them to work all the time.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Jensen beach , FL
Foodie Expert
In not a huge sandwich person, but these are perfect for me. I like to toast them, to make them a bit crispy, then load with my fave fillings!!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Kansas City, MO
These Sandwich Thins are great and they are only 100 calories! I don't miss regular bread. The honey wheat adds the perfect touch of sweetness too.
Lauren  T.
Lauren T.
Absolutely perfect for a sandwich. It holds all of your ingredients and rarely if ever falls apart. Plus there on the healthy side.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Gainesville, FL
I love this bread. It is low weight watchers points and perfect for my daily sandwich. The honey wheat is the best.
John J.
John J.
North Miami Beach, FL
Tastes great and are very convenient! Especially of small snacks, I make peanut butter and honey sandwiches. Plus they stay moist longer then regular sliced bread.
Dana G.
Dana G.
These are AMAZING! I am not much of a sandwich person, but since purchasing these I don't mind having a sandwich... I actually look forward to it! The honey wheat adds the perfect amount of sweetness.
Andrea G.
What is your favorite flavor?