BY OROWEAT #68 in Buns & Rolls

Stephanie S.
I can no longer eat sliders on any other bun! There's an awesome restaurant that serves only sliders down the street - and they serve everything on these little guys.

As a native of the South Bay, where these are all manufactured - they've been a staple at so many of the local restaurants, they taste like home!!!!
Jennifer T.
Northport, Al
These will make you obese bc you will want the whole bag. Don't add butter to them unless you really want to fall in love and not let go. They put all rolls to shame. Extremely tasty and perfect for anything from sandwiches to plain out of the bag!
Malea S.
These dinner rolls are really great. Their soft and their not too sweet. My family and I love them and they are gone within the next day. They also taste great if you heat them up and add just a little amount of butter.
Sarrah J.
Agh these are so delicious! These are a perfect side dish to most meals. Also make a great party bringing food. You can never go wrong with the sweet taste of these rolls. Good for any time of the year.
Amy M.
Hastings, NE
I really love These sweet rolls I don't est any other kind of rolls again and I use These for all kinds of recipes like sliders
Lacy H.
Hutto, TX
Best rolls! Sweet and fresh! I sometimes use as mini sandwiches with tuna, chicken salad and turkey. Good after-school snack.
Oscar C.
Hialeah, FL
Aloha is something that feel like I am eating I'm Hawaii is so good and yum I love it so much to eats it billion ways.
Jamie M.
Ankeny, IA
Omg these slightly sweet buns are great as a dinner roll or to create a really tiny dish! My favorite.
Laurel S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
We are using these for sliders tonight! Sooo yummy! They taste like Hawaiian rolls
Jessica H.
My kids love these. We use them for their packed lunches. Such a great product!
Oscar C.
Hialeah, FL
Do Walmart have some of these bread?
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
Foodie Expert
We are thinking about mixing it up some and going with sweet rolls for Thanksgiving dinner. Do these stay soft if he warm them up in the oven?
Melissa F.
Foodie Expert
Are these as good as the King Hawaiian Rolls??