Oroweat Healthy Multi-Grain Bread 24 oz uploaded by Rebeca D.

BY OROWEAT #90 in Bread

Oroweat healthy multi-grain bread 24 oz see more...

Amber G.
Dillard, GA
Oroweat is my favorite brand of bread. I love their health nut bread! It’s soo good! Their multi grain bread is very good too. The grains in the bread are good for you, and the bread tastes delicious. I don’t normally like crust, but I like the crust on Oroweat bread. If you want a good, healthy bread, try Oroweat multi grain bread, or Oroweat health nut bread.
marie A.
I love making healthy choices for my family. this is the perfect alternative for your regular white bread. my family loves when i make sandwiches, PB&J, & the options are endless. so tasty you wont even realize you are eating healthy, but your health will defiantly thank you!
Shoshana L.
This multi grain wheat bread by Orowheat is awesome! I started eating organic bread a few months ago and have tried several brands. Orowheat is one of only two that I will still buy and bring into my home, and this flavor by Orowheat is really great. It's tasty, fresh, and light, unlike some others which can be heavy and dry. I highly recommend.
Anastacia C.
I use to always buy white bread up until i found out that ehite bread is not good for you so, i began to buy this brand because it is a great alternative and a healthier choice
Megan P.
Very good bread! I love breads that are whole wheat with nuts and seeds in them and this is perfect. Its a great if you want bread but don't want the bleached white bread
Gricelda H.
Los Angeles, CA
Delicious bread. This is the best type of bread to make Peanut Butter Jelly Sandwiches. It brings out all the flavors from the PBJ.
Genevieve T.
San Diego, CA
I loved all the nuts and seeds on this bread. It's a really good health bread and it doesn't use bleached or enriched wheat flour.
Chelsea M.
Lincoln, NE
Great tasting bread. It's always so fresh and soft. Not too many seeds either.
Rebeca D.
San Ysidro, CA
I usually buy this brand at the supermarket. I think it has better quality than other alternatives. It tastes really good, not dry. I make sandwiches with it and sometimes I toast it with some butter and add jam.