Oroweat Country Potato Buns - 8-ct.

by Oroweat

Oroweat Country Potato Sandwich Buns are baked with the finest ingredients, giving you the nutrition you need and the taste that you love. A slightly sweet flavored bun that can be used for hamburgers or sandwiches, they're perfect for a low-key family event, a fun-loving party, or a friendly grill-off between the neighbors. Purchase a pack of Country Potato Sandwich Buns, today!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oroweat Country Potato Buns - 8-ct.!
Angela S.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the best hamburger buns! They are super soft and so tasty and have by far become our number one choice. They are great for hamburgers and sandwiches 😋 I have also put up the ingredients. Highly recommend if you looking for a really great bun!
Valeria S.
Tempe, AZ
These are the best buns I've ever had !!!! the taste is delicious, they are soft and spongy. I love potato bread
Yolanda G.
Albuquerque, NM
We buy these buns for burgers and sloppy Joes. If any are leftover the gremlins eat how ever. ha. We love potato bread in this household.
Phylesha C.
Tacoma, WA
I am a sucker for potato bread in the first place, but I love these! They have a great taste and texture. I love them!
Susan S.
I love the soft texture of this bread, it's so perfect with burgers only because it gives off that nice sweet flavor.
Tiana H.
Pflugerville, TX
This bread is super duper soft and great for burgers of any kind. it gets soggy quick so eat fast
Heather G.
Oakdale, CA
These are the buns we always get when we are grilling hamburgers! Great flavors to bread and slightly toasted is just an added bonus! I have not tried to use these buns for anything but burgers.
Alessandra Z.
Coolangatta, QLD
These are really good for hamburgers. The best way to use them to toast them right before.

Looking for your answer?