BY OROWEAT #97 in Bread

Oroweat 24-oz. 7-grain bread see more...

Sihlegsyh C.
Sihlegsyh C.
Foodie Expert
I love this product, ideal to accompany your breakfast anyway ... this toast with butter on top is the glory and accompanying an omelet is a delight, can you eat while you are in diet
Holly C.
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR
Foodie Expert
Oroweat makes some of the best bread. I really love to use this bread for making sandwiches. This bread is healthy but still tastes good. The texture is nice and it isn't too grainy.
Mary T.
Mary T.
I love this bread. The grains are visible. The taste is great. You can put anything it and it tastes Increadable. It's a little pricy but worth it. I feel healthier eating it even though bread is unhealthy. It lasts a long time too.
April L.
April L.
We really enjoy the flavor of this bread. The grains inside the bread took some time to get used to but now it's the only one I buy for my hubby and I. Our kids prefer bread without "things" on top of it. It's a little pricey so I wait until it's on sale but I recommend you at least give it a try.
April P.
April P.
Vermillion, SD
Foodie Expert
This bread is awful never keeps it's shape. keeps falling apart not good for sandwiches, toast or anything else unless you want to feed the birds with it.
veronica m.
veronica m.
Foodie Expert
I love to do my turkey sandwich with this multi grains bread very healthy for us. i truly love and recommend it
Christina R.
Christina R.
Albany, OR
Foodie Expert
I really like this bread. I feel great giving this to my kids. I love that I can give this to my family with no guilt.
Bridget   M.
Bridget M.
Roseville, CA
Foodie Expert
I searched for a while to find the perfect healthy bread for me and this is definitely it. I love using this for a multiple number of things, it's delish :)
Martha V.
Martha V.
El Sobrante, CA
This bread tastes great and everyone in my family really enjoys it. It tastes good with almond butter as a breakfast food. I also enjoy using it for regular sandwiches.
Verna W.
Verna W.
Surrey
My favorite bread by far!! I buy this one and the green one as well. It's a bit more costly but I usually stock up when there's a sale at superstore.