Oroweat 24-oz. 100% Whole Wheat Bread uploaded by Sarah O.Oroweat 24-oz. 100% Whole Wheat Bread uploaded by Devour D.

BY OROWEAT #84 in Bread

Oroweat 24-oz. 100% whole wheat bread see more...

• What is your favorite sandwich to make with this bread?1 Answers
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Foodie Expert
Oroweat whole wheat bread is awesome. I prefer it over most. I love that it doesn't have nearly as many additives - it's much healthier than many breads on the shelf. It's a little more expensive but worth it for the better nutrition. The slices are also a little bigger, but they make great sandwiches, grille cheese, etc.
Devour D.
My husband watches his carbs and sugars being diabetic and oroweat bread is his new favorite. His blood sugars have come down with eating healthier and we are thrilled because everyone in the family loves this bread. It's soft!
Dianna M.
Canton, OH
This is the only brand of bread that my husband will buy. It has less additives than most brands and it tastes great. It is a little pricier than other brands, but I am willing to pay a little more for good nutrition for my family. My kids don't mind it either and prefer it over other brands/flavors for french toast.
Sarah O.
Foodie Expert
I have purchased this bread many times. The ingredients are pretty clean and I'm not worried about putting all these chemicals into my body. It is 100% whole wheat, and it tastes pretty good. No complaints here. Is great for sandwiches.
Rachel S.
Bellingham
My favorite brand of bread for my family.  My kids like that it is soft and the crust isn't to hard, so they'll actually eat it! I wish the price point was a little lower. It has great flavor, not overpowering. I would recommend to others.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
My parents really love this, so I eat it when I am at their house and actually really like it. It's a little on the dry side, but a little tomato or mustard on a sandwich fixes that. The only issue with it is that it could use just a pinch of salt to enhance the flavor a little.
Alyssa H.
This is the only bread I buy! It's my absolute favorite and my family loved it too. It's always soft and is never had any problems with it molding quickly like others breads I've tried.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
Foodie Expert
My family loves this bread, pesky grains and all. We but it at Wal-Mart but I don't eat it (those pesky whole grains). Aside from that, I'd highly recommend.
Katy F.
This is the only bread my husband wants to buy. I like soft fluffy bread but this hardier bread is great. We use it for everything.
Ashley  R.
Orlando, FL
I don't typically prefer whole wheat or whole grain breads, but this is an exception. Large generous slices with soft texture make for perfect French toast and BLTs. ­čŹ×
Lori S.
Bryson, TX
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite sandwich to make with this bread?