Oroweat 24-oz. 100% Whole Wheat Bread uploaded by Sarah O.Oroweat 24-oz. 100% Whole Wheat Bread uploaded by Devour D.

BY OROWEAT #86 in Bread

Oroweat 24-oz. 100% whole wheat bread see more...

• What is your favorite sandwich to make with this bread?1 Answers
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Oroweat whole wheat bread is awesome. I prefer it over most. I love that it doesn't have nearly as many additives - it's much healthier than many breads on the shelf. It's a little more expensive but worth it for the better nutrition. The slices are also a little bigger, but they make great sandwiches, grille cheese, etc.
Devour D.
My husband watches his carbs and sugars being diabetic and oroweat bread is his new favorite. His blood sugars have come down with eating healthier and we are thrilled because everyone in the family loves this bread. It's soft!
Dianna M.
Canton, OH
This is the only brand of bread that my husband will buy. It has less additives than most brands and it tastes great. It is a little pricier than other brands, but I am willing to pay a little more for good nutrition for my family. My kids don't mind it either and prefer it over other brands/flavors for french toast.
Sarah O.
I have purchased this bread many times. The ingredients are pretty clean and I'm not worried about putting all these chemicals into my body. It is 100% whole wheat, and it tastes pretty good. No complaints here. Is great for sandwiches.
Rachel S.
Bellingham
My favorite brand of bread for my family.  My kids like that it is soft and the crust isn't to hard, so they'll actually eat it! I wish the price point was a little lower. It has great flavor, not overpowering. I would recommend to others.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
My parents really love this, so I eat it when I am at their house and actually really like it. It's a little on the dry side, but a little tomato or mustard on a sandwich fixes that. The only issue with it is that it could use just a pinch of salt to enhance the flavor a little.
Alyssa H.
This is the only bread I buy! It's my absolute favorite and my family loved it too. It's always soft and is never had any problems with it molding quickly like others breads I've tried.
Veronica S.
Great Falls, MT
Oroweat is a family favorite for us! The texture is nice and fluffy and thick. The slices are big so you can make a really great, hearty sandwich. They are usually reasonable priced, and you don't spend a whole lot more for the quality. I love the 100% Whole wheat...it's not as bitter as some other brands of whole wheat. We also really love their Potato flavor!
Vivian K.
Royal Oak, MI
I dislike bread unless it's fresh baked (like at restaurants), but this is the only brand I'll ever buy from a grocery store. There is just enough texture, not overly sweet or savory, and its healthy! There is no bitterness to it and it's not dry. I'm also a very huge fan of their potato bread!!
Ashley  R.
Orlando, FL
I don't typically prefer whole wheat or whole grain breads, but this is an exception. Large generous slices with soft texture make for perfect French toast and BLTs. ­čŹ×
Lori S.
Bryson, TX
What is your favorite sandwich to make with this bread?