BY OROWEAT

Oroweat 100% whole wheat hotdog buns - 8-ct. see more...

Sarah C.
Salinas, CA
Mm these are super yummy for hotdogs! I love wheat bread but this has more wheat flavor and like an oat flavor too. It's soft and perfect for any type of hotdogs. We buy these for every BBQ and cookout that we have
Brittney W.
What a perfect bun for the open fire hotdog! I love the fact that it's healthier for you due to the whole wheat!! Also the flavor is on point great wholes wheat taste! Must have for our #backyardbash
Janice S.
Los Angeles, CA
My 2 kids love OROWEAT anything. They especially love these for hot dogs. We really like that it's not a completely dry bun. It actually has a bit if moisture that only makes it taste even better!
Maura K.
Minneapolis, MN
I love trying to keep it healthy when I'm at a barbecue - I load up on fruit salad and make healthy swaps where I can - like whole wheat buns instead of white! This way you guys some extra whole grains and nutrition!
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Oroweat 100% Whole Wheat Hotdog Buns are whole wheat and they taste great! We found them on sale at Target and tried them! Now these are the only ones we will buy! Delicious!
Andrew M.
Orem, UT
Adding some whole wheat hot dog buns gives everyone a chance to enjoy their summer activities and still have the option of being healthy. A must have!
Lisa C.
Las Vegas, NV
These are great hotdog buns for that perfect summer backyard bash pair it with some good hotdogs and you have a great combination #backyardbash
R C.
Oh my! These buns are so good! There is hardly any premade breads one can rave about except this. The taste and texture is amazing!
Charlotte P.
New Braunfels, TX
These hotdog buns are whole wheat. Just in case someone likes wheat hotdog buns. These buns are heathier than the other ones.
Jennifer N.
Stafford , Va
We are trying to be a bit more healthily and we switch to whole wheat. It tastes so good my daughter hasn't even noticed.