Orofluido Mask

by Orofluido

Beauty Mask for Your Hair Remarkable Silkiness, Lightness and Shine Orofluido Mask is the rinse-out beauty treatment for all hair types with an intense moisturizing and profound repairing action.  A pure luxuriance that envelops the hair.  Three organic natural oils in a formula with pleasant, silky texture.  The delicious amber fragrance with a vanilla foundation will transport you into a fascinating world of oriental perfume. An Exquisite Mixture of 3 Natural Oils that Form the Pyramid of Beauty. Argan oil strengthens hair and makes it extremely light and incredibly silky. Cyperus oil gives natural protect.

Does this complement the oil or does it work well on its own?
Has anyone tried this and did you like it ??
Start your review of Orofluido Mask!
Caroline M.
Erw goch, Ruthin
First of all this hair mask smells like paradise. Its heavenly. ✨ The hair mask is very concentrated and really nourishes and conditions my hair leaving it shiny healthy and smelling amazing. I literally cannot get enough of this stuff. Ive used orofluido products before and i have never been disappointed with any of them. They’re revlons products so they are affordable, id say at the high end of affordable but well worth it!!
Sharon L.
Durham, NC
Orofluido Mask uploaded by Sharon L.
This is one of my favorite mask conditioners. I use it for every wash. It smells so good and it really makes my hair soft and feel so moisturized. I also like the fact that also had thermal active in the product, so I won't have to use any heat protective spray when blow drying or flat Ironing my hair. It also very affordable in price and I got it from Amazon.com.
Kitti K.
Budapest
The best hair mask I ever used! I have a really thin hair and it gets greasy really fast. This mask doesn’t feel as oily as others (but have many great oils in it), doesn’t heavy on my hair. After I use it my hair super easily brushable and looks like I just had a haircut.
Janesa E.
It smells good like shampoo, but it doesn’t help to restore your hair; I was really exited to try this mask but unfortunately this mask didn't do anything to my hair that an other conditioner wouldn't. It didn't make the tip of my hair looking more healthy or anything.
jess R.
I've reviewed this babe before. Its liquid gold. It is super super softening and smells amazing. Its a higher price point but worth it for the quality and quantity you receive. I can only purchase it through a supply store but it is worth the extra trip.
brenna H.
Montreal, QC
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a life changer!! My hairdresser recommended it because my hair has damage from being dyed and I noticed such a difference. It makes your hair silky smooth and tangle free and it smells absolutely amazing. I cannot recommend it enough!!
Sammy W.
Penwortham, Preston
Smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling unreal. Use similar to a conditioner but leave on for ten minutes and wash out or leave in over night for perfectly smooth shiny hair. Use once a week.
Jessie S.
@Influenster This Mask is a good option for fine yet over processed hair (Im speaking from experience). I'm not a huge fan of deep conditioners, I have not tried a lot of them. The main reason I purchased this one is because I am a big fan of the line and I am obsessed with the fragrance.
Filipa M.
Sintra
This mask really does a good job in my hair, it’s gets so smooth and hydrated, I really like it.
Teresa M.
Le pongo un 10 a esta mascarilla. No sólo por su olor,sino porque te deja el pelo como la seda es increíble