BY OROFLUIDO

Beauty Conditioner for Your Hair Remarkable Silkiness, Lightness and Shine Orofluido Conditioner is the daily rinse-out beauty balm for all hair types.  Leaves hair silky, loose and shiny.  A pure luxuriance that envelops the hair.  Three organic natural oils in a formula with a pleasant, silky texture.  The delicious amber fragrance with a vanilla foundation will transport you into a fascinating world of oriental perfume. An Exquisite Mixture of 3 Natural Oils that Form the Pyramid of Beauty. Argan oil strengthens hair and makes it extremely light and incredibly silky. Cyperus oil gives natural protect. see more...

Dolores A.
Alameda, CA
I really love the smell of this but the actual product leaves a lot to be desired. This didn't really moisturize my hair nor did it add any shine at all. Also I expected a lot more in regards to the scents staying power (I use the orofluido oil which has lasting scent). Not for me - at all.
Shikha S.
I really loved using this one. It's but expensive though. Burns a hole in the pocket yet it's totally worth it. The fragrance is so enchanting. My hair feel so smooth after using it that I just cannot get my hands off them!
I am definitely buying this again!
Christina J.
I am so in love with this conditioner. First off it smells DIVINE! Warm, fuzzy. I personally do think the scent lasts a long time.
The way i prefer using this conditioner is not the way you are "supposed to".
I use this as a leave in conditioner! So, I don't rinse it out! Perhaps that is why I love it so much!?
I just take a little dollop and "comb" it through my hair with my hands.
It makes my hair looking fantastic and smelling divine!
Holy grail when using as a leave in!