BeautyHair ProductsOrofluido
Beauty Elixir for Your Hair 100ml

OROFLUIDO Beauty Elixir for Your Hair 100ml

by Orofluido

Beauty Elixir can be used on all hair types with a pure luxuriance that envelops your hair. Three organic natural oils in an exquisite mixture with a pleasant silky texture absorb rapidly and leave no residue in the hair.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OROFLUIDO Beauty Elixir for Your Hair 100ml!
How would you rate this product?
Vee Y.
Goodspring, TN
OROFLUIDO Beauty Elixir for Your Hair 100ml uploaded by Vee Y.
Purchased at: Amazon
I found this on amazon and it was one of the best purchased I ever made! The bottle was large enough to last MONTHS! this elixir keeps my hair silky smooth and manageable. It can be used on damp or dry hair and does not leave my hair feeling greasy or oily.
Miriam M.
Hamburg, Hamburg
Ich liebe den Duft dieses Haaröls - Vanille und frischgebackene Cookies! Ich wurde schon oft darauf angesprochen, wie gut mein Haar duftet. Bei Amazon kann man es günstiger bestellen als es im Friseursalon vor Ort zu kaufen. Ist super ergiebig! Eine kleinere Größe wäre mir lieber, da ich es auch mit meinen super-langen Haaren nicht aufbrauchen konnte, bevor es ranzig wurde.
Edita P.
Kaunas
This most amazing product ever. Smell is amazing, hair more shine and glow. I love it. Honestly recommend.
jess R.
This hair elixir deserves 10 stars. Its so amazing. I call it liquid gold. It smells phenomenal and hydrates my dry hair without leaving it greasy or heavy feeling. I use it as a treatment before styling tools. Its expensive but it lasts so long. You only need a very little bit of product. I highly recommend it.
Anna M.
My favourite oil! It smells divine!Has a nice thick texture. With continuous use it helps to thicken the hair. Love it!
Filipa M.
Sintra
This it’s the best oil I have ever tried! I swear. I use it everytime it really gets my hair healthier and have such a good smell.
Erica T.
North Vancouver
Love this oil. Didn't love it at first but I feel completely head over heals when I learned I should be putting it on my damp hair..my hair is so smooth OROFLUIDO Beauty Elixir for Your Hair 100ml
Janesa E.
Within Oro Fluido products this is probably the only one that works, it’s better for my daughters dry hair, makes hair soft and shiny. Nice fragrance Not too heavy so doesn’t weigh hair down Small amount needed.
Pia W.
Orkidevej , Kaas
The best hair oil, well imo. I use it in wet, damp or dry hair, and you don't need much, which means it's a good value. I have a bottle for about a year and a half. #Hairoil #divinescent #arganoil

Looking for your answer?