Orofluido Beauty Elixir for Your Hair uploaded by Stacy M.Orofluido Beauty Elixir for Your Hair uploaded by Ziva G.Orofluido Beauty Elixir for Your Hair uploaded by Haydee R.

BY OROFLUIDO

Remarkable Silkiness, Lightness & Shine The pyramid of beauty has three vertices: Argan oil is rich in vitamin E and essential fatty oils.  It strengthens hair and makes it extremely light and incredibly silky. Cyprus oil contains unsaturated fatty acids and tocopherols, which give natural protection against free radicals.  It makes hair soft and voluminous, leaving it manageable, smooth and flexible. Linseed oil, thanks to its unsaturated fatty acids, seals and smoothes the hair cuticle, providing uniformity and control.  As a result, hair gathers and reflects the light, giving it a spectacular shine. Orofluido is a beauty elixir for all. see more...

• How good is this product with curly hair, and does it keep the ha...2 Answers
Orofluido Beauty Elixir for Your Hair
  • "I use a small amount (about the size of a nickel) on my long hair when it's wet... concentrating mainly on the lower portion and ends of my hair." in 1 review
  • "It's softer, less dry, less split ends and way more manageable." in 1 review
  • "Definitely a staple leaves my bleached all over damaged hair soft, and full of volume, not oily at all !" in 1 review
Theresa C.
Theresa C.
Alhambra
When I started bleaching my hair with a new stylist she said she preferred this over Moroccan oil. I love both but I found that a lot less of this goes a long way. I have very thick frizzy hair that is truly a nightmare to style after my multiple bleach treatments without this. Be careful of fake product if you find it on sale. Smells wonderful and my hair drinks it up when applied dry or wet but I mostly use it on damp/slightly air dried hair before I use the blow dryer.
Daniyela T.
Daniyela T.
Miramar, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this thing. I use a very small amount on the ends of my hair when it is wet (using a lot weighs my hair down). I love the way it smells and will definitely be repurchasing when I run out.
Amber A.
Amber A.
Vancouver, WA
I love this stuff! I use a small amount (about the size of a nickel) on my long hair when it's wet... concentrating mainly on the lower portion and ends of my hair. It makes it so much easier to comb and leaves it silky smooth and shiny when it's dry. Definitely worth a try!
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I gave had this for a couple years now because it lasts do long! Love the vanilla smell and very light on my thick hair
Marie K.
Marie K.
Hesston, KS
Birchbox got me started on this stuff. Makes my hair so smooth. I have pin straight fine hair but does not weigh my hair down. Love this stuff. The smell is incredible.
Keri M.
Keri M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Picked this up the other day on sale. Opened bottle and used , was amazed this is the same formula, and ingredients as a similar competive brand , but cheaper for a huge bottle ! Same wonderful scent as my previous brand too ! Packaging is very elegant too ! Definitely a staple leaves my bleached all over damaged hair soft, and full of volume, not oily at all !
Maranda F.
Maranda F.
Rawlings, MD
Heard great things about this product. Found it on sale at TJ Maxx and had to try. I loveeeee it. Smells like a warm vanilla and leaves my hair soft and smooth. Must try!
Heather Z.
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. I had gotten a sample in birchbox and was pleasantly surprised with how great it was. The oil does not weigh my hair down at all. It smells so good also. The only down side to this product is the price. A little bit goes a long way though so I think it's a great splurge.
Daina G.
Daina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This would be my second favorite hair oil on the market. I've repurchased it twice and that was over the course of like...5 years! It really lasts a long time and a very little goes a long way!
The smell is an added bonus for leaving my hair looking healthy and feeling soft.
The only trouble is when I've used just a bit too much..I find it weighs down my curls
Ay H.
Ay H.
Bilbao
To be honest, this product is amazing!
I have curly hair and fizzed, so this oil give shine to my hair, also I have it silky thanks to oil.
Anjuli L.
Anjuli L.
How good is this product with curly hair, and does it keep the hair oil?