Orofluido Beauty Elixir for Your Hair uploaded by Haydee R.Orofluido Beauty Elixir for Your Hair uploaded by Ziva G.Orofluido Beauty Elixir for Your Hair uploaded by Stacy M.

BY OROFLUIDO

Remarkable Silkiness, Lightness & Shine The pyramid of beauty has three vertices: Argan oil is rich in vitamin E and essential fatty oils.  It strengthens hair and makes it extremely light and incredibly silky. Cyprus oil contains unsaturated fatty acids and tocopherols, which give natural protection against free radicals.  It makes hair soft and voluminous, leaving it manageable, smooth and flexible. Linseed oil, thanks to its unsaturated fatty acids, seals and smoothes the hair cuticle, providing uniformity and control.  As a result, hair gathers and reflects the light, giving it a spectacular shine. Orofluido is a beauty elixir for all. see more...

• How good is this product with curly hair, and does it keep the ha...2 Answers
Orofluido Beauty Elixir for Your Hair
  • "Definitely a staple leaves my bleached all over damaged hair soft, and full of volume, not oily at all !" in 1 review
  • "It's softer, less dry, less split ends and way more manageable." in 1 review
  • "I use a small amount (about the size of a nickel) on my long hair when it's wet... concentrating mainly on the lower portion and ends of my hair." in 1 review
Ellie S.
San Francisco
I was introduced to  Orofluido Beauty Elixir for Your Hair by my hairdresser over eight years ago and am still in love with this product! My hair generally gets oily very easily, so I like to use about a dime size amount (my hair is medium/long length) and concentrate on the ends of my hair before putting some a little closer to my roots to help tame flyaways. I use it both when my hair is damp and dry, but more often when it's damp because it seems to speed up the drying time a little bit. This product makes your hair insanely soft, gives it a gorgeous shine, and smells like a heavenly, vanilla dream! I often get compliments on how great my hair smells when I use this product!
Daniyela T.
Miramar, FL
I love this thing. I use a very small amount on the ends of my hair when it is wet (using a lot weighs my hair down). I love the way it smells and will definitely be repurchasing when I run out.
Keri M.
Picked this up the other day on sale. Opened bottle and used , was amazed this is the same formula, and ingredients as a similar competive brand , but cheaper for a huge bottle ! Same wonderful scent as my previous brand too ! Packaging is very elegant too ! Definitely a staple leaves my bleached all over damaged hair soft, and full of volume, not oily at all !
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
I love this product. I had gotten a sample in birchbox and was pleasantly surprised with how great it was. The oil does not weigh my hair down at all. It smells so good also. The only down side to this product is the price. A little bit goes a long way though so I think it's a great splurge.
Amber A.
Vancouver, WA
I love this stuff! I use a small amount (about the size of a nickel) on my long hair when it's wet... concentrating mainly on the lower portion and ends of my hair. It makes it so much easier to comb and leaves it silky smooth and shiny when it's dry. Definitely worth a try!
Theresa C.
Alhambra
When I started bleaching my hair with a new stylist she said she preferred this over Moroccan oil. I love both but I found that a lot less of this goes a long way. I have very thick frizzy hair that is truly a nightmare to style after my multiple bleach treatments without this. Be careful of fake product if you find it on sale. Smells wonderful and my hair drinks it up when applied dry or wet but I mostly use it on damp/slightly air dried hair before I use the blow dryer.
Maranda F.
Rawlings, MD
Heard great things about this product. Found it on sale at TJ Maxx and had to try. I loveeeee it. Smells like a warm vanilla and leaves my hair soft and smooth. Must try!
Marie K.
Hesston, KS
Birchbox got me started on this stuff. Makes my hair so smooth. I have pin straight fine hair but does not weigh my hair down. Love this stuff. The smell is incredible.
Stacy M.
Florence, AZ
I gave had this for a couple years now because it lasts do long! Love the vanilla smell and very light on my thick hair
Alysha S.
Cranbrook, BC
This stuff smells amazing!!!!! It’s a little heavy on my fine hair but I just use a small amount and rub the rest into my hands! Gives a beautiful shine and helps derange when you apply to damp hair!
Anjuli L.
How good is this product with curly hair, and does it keep the hair oil?