Orofluido Beauty Elixir for Your Hair

by Orofluido

Remarkable Silkiness, Lightness & Shine The pyramid of beauty has three vertices: Argan oil is rich in vitamin E and essential fatty oils.  It strengthens hair and makes it extremely light and incredibly silky. Cyprus oil contains unsaturated fatty acids and tocopherols, which give natural protection against free radicals.  It makes hair soft and voluminous, leaving it manageable, smooth and flexible. Linseed oil, thanks to its unsaturated fatty acids, seals and smoothes the hair cuticle, providing uniformity and control.  As a result, hair gathers and reflects the light, giving it a spectacular shine. Orofluido is a beauty elixir for all.

HaaS this been discontinued? Does anyone who absolutely loves it found a dupe?
Does it help with fried hair?
How good is this product with curly hair, and does it keep the hair oil?
Start your review of Orofluido Beauty Elixir for Your Hair!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I use a small amount (about the size of a nickel) on my long hair when it's wet... concentrating mainly on the lower portion and ends of my hair.in reviews
It's softer, less dry, less split ends and way more manageable.in reviews
Definitely a staple leaves my bleached all over damaged hair soft, and full of volume, not oily at all !in reviews
Kate J.
Haverford, PA
OROFLUIDO! My shining star.I don't know how I originally found this hair oil - I suspect I got it in a Birchbox or something. Through the years, I have tried every single leave-in conditioner and hair oil there is and I always, always, ALWAYS come back to Orofluido.Why?It smells fantastic. When my hair finally started getting to a decent length after chemo I was able to start using it and my husband smelled my hair and said, "Oh my God, you smell like you again."It is not too heavy and not too light. I have incredibly fine hair that is also curly and (used to be) super thick. (It's thinned a bit since chemo but you wouldn't know it unless it was your hair.) I can use a few drops of this and my wet hair goes from unbrushable to easily tamed WITH NO OILY RESIDUE. Plus it feels and smells so nice I don't even have to wash my hands after application - it just kind of melts into my skin.You can get it on Amazon. Super, duper easy.Finally, the only con. It's made by Revlon apparently. Revlon is against animal testing and has ceased testing on animals in the US, but still sells in countries like China where animal testing is mandated by law. They do not perform the testing themselves but allow the end product to be tested there. NOT ideal, but they claim they are "collaborat[ing] with other companies to advocate for the adoption of alternative testing methods and the elimination of animal testing around the world." Try harder, Revlon.Okay so point being, this is great stuff, and I have gotten several friends hooked on it. Recommend!
Cheryl B.
Grand Jct, CO
Purchased at: Amazon
My one and only hair serum. I cannot get over how soft my hair is after using this serum. I have tried many products before finding this one and none come close. Did I mention the scent?! Oh the heavenly vanilla/Amber scent, my favorite!
Amanda C.
Bay Shore, NY
Hands down the best hair oil I’ve ever used. Smells AMAZING!!! Great on skin as well.
Ellie S.
San Francisco
I was introduced to  Orofluido Beauty Elixir for Your Hair by my hairdresser over eight years ago and am still in love with this product! My hair generally gets oily very easily, so I like to use about a dime size amount (my hair is medium/long length) and concentrate on the ends of my hair before putting some a little closer to my roots to help tame flyaways. I use it both when my hair is damp and dry, but more often when it's damp because it seems to speed up the drying time a little bit. This product makes your hair insanely soft, gives it a gorgeous shine, and smells like a heavenly, vanilla dream! I often get compliments on how great my hair smells when I use this product!
shari P.
AMAZING is all I have to say about this. It smells so good and a little goes a long way. Does not leave any greasy feeling in my hair. Highly recommended
Becky S.
1,654 reviews
I was given a mini glass bottle of this from my stylist a while back as a take home sample to use on the ends of my colour treated hair. It is a slightly viscous oil without much of a fragrance and a little bit goes a long way. I noticed that it seemed to med the appearance of the ends of my long hair but there wasn't a long term benefit.
Daniyela T.
Miramar, FL
I love this thing. I use a very small amount on the ends of my hair when it is wet (using a lot weighs my hair down). I love the way it smells and will definitely be repurchasing when I run out.
Keri M.
Picked this up the other day on sale. Opened bottle and used , was amazed this is the same formula, and ingredients as a similar competive brand , but cheaper for a huge bottle ! Same wonderful scent as my previous brand too ! Packaging is very elegant too ! Definitely a staple leaves my bleached all over damaged hair soft, and full of volume, not oily at all !
Jennifer P.
E Northport, NY
My absolute favorite finishing serum! Smells lovely (vanilla-based but not artificial or like a drugstore candle, if that makes sense), and really helps make my hair shine. I’ve tried other hair oils but keep coming back to this - a total holy grail product! I’ve been able to find it reasonably priced on Amazon - praying this never gets discontinued! ❤️
Carla M.
San Marcos, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
I don’t care what is in this product. It simply is magical. My hair looked amazing after using it. I apply it in my dry hair for shine. Or in wet hair for more curl definition. Definitely would buy again.