Oro Gold Deep Peel, 2-Ounce uploaded by Allen N.

BY ORO GOLD

24K Gold Deep Peeling made with pure 24K Pure Gold will purify and cleanse the deepest pores of your skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
katie p.
Fair Oaks, CA
I would recommend this product to anyone, I first used the product a few years ago because I had extremely bad acne that left a lot of bad acne scars, within a few months all the scars and acne were gone I was so happy because I didn't think I would ever get rid of them. The price is expensive but it lasts awhile if you use the recommended amount. I've had the same container for almost a year now and I use it 3-4 times a week. You can see a difference in your face after one use
Allen N.
Ever since I received an Oro Gold lotion in my glossybox I've been addicted to this brand! My favorite is the hand lotion because it feels luxurious and thick but it Blends well and leaves your skin super silky without a gross feeling. I like to use it every day. The face products work even better!
Sabrina T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this stuff for quite some time now and I just love it. It is really expensive for a small amount of product. It peels and exfoliates my face leaving it looking like new! Buy again? I probably should if it wasn't too expensive.
Charity C.
Huntington Beach , Ca
I have struggled with acne for years, and lately, I've been having blackheads that won't go away! After using this product ONE TIME my skin looks so good! No blackheads, no acne, and my boyfriend said my skin is glowing. It's expensive, but I got three products for the price of one.
kirsten H.
Midland
Too expensive but yes it takes all dead skin off. Perfect before i spray tan
Andreea Cristina B.
London
Hhmmmmm the 24k Deep Peeling made my face feel so soft! I like it but not that much!!