Oro Gold 24k Gold Travel Hand Cream, 1.7oz uploaded by Lindsey B.

BY ORO GOLD

The ultimate hand cream for all skin types combining essential vitamins and oils. Its uniquely small size providing you the perfect travel solution or for a carry on. An excellent, non-greasy moisturizer that melts at body temperature, leaving the skin feeling soft, silky smooth and delicately devotion scented. The ultimate hand & body lotion. Good for all skin types. Contains essential vitamins and oils. Non-greasy. Silky smooth and delicately Hyacinth scented. see more...

Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I liked the scent, it is really moisturizer but so greasy. I do not like to feel my skin greasy after I apply a product. I got a free sample at International Mall in Tampa, so I definitely would not buy the bigger version. (I got the 24k Deep Day Moisturizer Cream but couldn't find it here so I'm using the Hand Creme to write the review)
Lindsey B.
Gilbert, AZ
This is very moisturizing and absorbs very quickly. It has a very light scent that is very pleasant.
Rusti H.
Wellness Guru Expert
I've seen this store in the mall for years and received the 2.5 ounce in my Glossybox and it smells wonderful, clean and fresh and is very moisturizing. Absorbs do there is no gray feeling left behind.
Anna H.
Auburn, AL
Very moisturizing and has a wonderful scent. It is a bit greasier than I expected but still a really good product!
Mallory Y.
Austin, TX
I got this lotion in a subscription box and instantly fell to n love with it. Once I ran out I purchased the full size via their website. This is definitely the most expensive lotion I have every purchased, but it is definitely worth it. It mad my hands feel amazing. So soft and luxurious to the touch, very clean and simple smell, not overpowering or floral which is a huge lotion turn off for me. I highly recommend this lotion. I will definitely keep buying it.