Oro Gold 24K Gold Deep Day Moisturizer Cream For All Skin Types, 2 fl oz uploaded by Melissa D.

BY ORO GOLD

Oro gold 24k gold deep day moisturizer cream for all skin types, 2 FL oz. Contains 24k gold which aids in collagen production to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melissa D.
Northhollywood, CA
I like this Moisturizer. I like the way it smells I also like the way it leaves my face feeling so smooth I need to get a big one because the one I'm trying is a sample size. I definitely need to buy one the price is expensive but I think it's worth the price you will spent on this moisturizer you won't regret it Oro Gold 24K Gold Deep Day Moisturizer Cream For All Skin Types
Diana B.
I've got a sample of this moisturizer at my local Shopping Mall. This cream works perfectly! The sample size was 3 g (0.1 oz), which I could use as long as 1 week. I really saw the difference in my face complexion. I had very tired look in the morning, but since I started to use this moisturizer my skin became brighter and more radiant. The cream absorbs very quickly, leaving the skin soft, gently to the touch. Though the cream contains gold particles, it is thick and white. The scent is kind of citrus. I would buy the full size if not only so high price!