BY ORO GOLD

Oro Gold 24K Gold Deep Day Moisturizer Cream For All Skin Types, 2 fl oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kayja E.
Springfield , MA
Honestly my favorite moisturize off all time. I have very oily skin and this moisturizer make my skin very smooth and soft. I notice by one use my skin was tighter. I took off one star because it breaks the bank. It's not an affordable moisturizer at all. I would recommend to anyone who likes to spend a little more extra cash on their skin care.
Arlene C.
It's nice but not really worth the price tag. It does moisturize my face and leaves a sheen kinda like you put highlight on your face. The price tag is the con IMO
Valerie F.
Flushing, NY
Clear waste of time and money.

The representatives of this brand are only seen in mall kiosks. I have never seen their brand in a store or online. They have a dismal website that doesn't represent the brand well.

I would have thought this idea of applying "gold" to the skin will work wonders. Wrong. I have used their products and this one in particular gave me breakouts and blemishes all over my face. I rarely get any pimples naturally and do not follow every day facial regiments. I do use moisturizers, face masks, and abrasive cleansers frequently, but not on a set schedule or in any particular order. Other than the pimples, there are no differences in my skin. It does not feel or look any different.