Oro Gold 24k Gold Anti-aging Eye Serum

by Oro Gold

Oro Gold 24k Gold Anti-aging Eye Serum

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oro Gold 24k Gold Anti-aging Eye Serum!
Leyda M.
Olivehurst , CA
Absolutely love this. Noticeable difference within a couple of days. Worth the price.
karen P.
Austin , TX
This serum is great if you’re whiling to spend the amount of money that it costs. It is a gel consistency and the product actually lasts a long time. I’ve been using it for over 6 months daily and it has lasted until now. I’m not sure if I believe applying gold to your skin is the holly grail to great skincare but this line is nice to use and does make your skin feel great. I probably wouldn’t purchase it again due to how expensive it is but it was nice to use once. The packaging is gorgeous and looks fab sitting out on your vanity. I love the pump applicator for sanitary reason, however my pump broke which is another issue I have with the product. For how expensive it is the packaging should not break.
Natalia A.
Benito Juárez
Oro Gold 24k Gold Anti-aging Eye Serum uploaded by Natalia A.
Oro Gold 24k Gold Anti-aging Eye Serum uploaded by Natalia A.
Es ligero, ideal para el cuidado diario se la zona del contorno de los ojos, para el cuidado de principios de edad
Joanne C.
Brunei
Loving this product! I was recommended to apply this eye serum after washing my face, followed by an eye cream for better absorption. I’ve been using this product for 2 years and I can generally see an improvement on my eye area. Highly recommended!
Megan F.
Orillia, ON
I got this product, along with some other items from this brand a couple years ago on Black Friday. I normally would not go into such a fancy store, because well hello it has gold in the name. But I got lured in by one of the sales reps. I was surprised how great the product worked right there, and it actually lasts a whole year! The price is crazy but if you think about how much you spend every couple months on an eye cream, it is really quite a deal. So for that I think it is worth it. Would recommend.

Looking for your answer?