Orly Zebra Foam Board Nail File Canister

by ORLY

This durable double-sided nail file offers a coarse 100 grit side for quick filing and shaping, and a medium 180 grit side for smoothing edges to a flawless finish.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Orly Zebra Foam Board Nail File Canister!
Dynna L.
Redding, CA
It works for me ! I use my natural nails and that implies having to shape very frequently because they grow fast, and this nail file helps a lot to protect them from wear and tear.
Riah W.
1,899 reviews
These are great nail files, cheap and they last a really long time, too. These are great for cheap and broken nails without being too rough and ruining your nails even more. I'd highly recommend these nail files if you're looking for a cheap, but effective nail file.
Heily A.
Love you so much mommy mommy nana mommy love πŸ’• bye bye πŸ‘‹ bye πŸ‘‹ you are good mommy love πŸ’• mommy mommy love ❀️ love mommy nana mommy love ❀️ nana bye ✌️ mommy mommy bye 😘 mommy nana daddy hi πŸ‘‹ mommy hi πŸ‘‹ hello hello πŸ‘‹ hello πŸ‘‹ bye 😘 love πŸ’• baby mommy.
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
5,391 reviews
These are really good but I do prefer the larger size boards especially the ones that have the multiple sides that include the buffing. My only problem is I have a hard time always going one directions which is supposed to be the best way to file your nails. #nailcare
Tracee C.
This file works great on my nails. Fir me it seems to last forever a good while. The price is good. I like how well it files my nails down.
Alexandra L.
Pinehurst, TX
Es un producto muy bueno la verdad te lo recomiendo, y eso para mi definitivamente es muy importante. Buena calidad y muy buen precio.
Jamie M.
N Terre Haute, IN
I like these files for a all around file basically for pedis manis I like how they leave little dust
Schkayla S.
durham
1,042 reviews
I like this cause it give it my nail and nice cute shape and I really love how it give my nails.
Keylin M.
Charlotte, NC
Una pregunta es verdad que en esta app dan regalos gratis I don’t speak English sorry 😐 😩
Kerri W.
Berea, KY
With this cheap durable foam board nail file I can shape my nails however I want and they’re as smooth as ever no jagged or rough tips with this I have the best nails ever! This is not like ordinary nail files it’s really really durable I’m surprised of how good it actually is!οΏΌοΏΌ

Looking for your answer?