Orly Won't Chip Protective Polymer Shield uploaded by Linde S.

BY ORLY

Won t Chip protective polymer topcoat helps nail lacquer resist chipping and peeling for up to two weeks. DBP Free see more...

Orly Won't Chip Protective Polymer Shield

Start your review of Orly Won't Chip Protective Polymer Shield!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
My polish always chips off in chunks by the next day. This top coat helps keep it in place a few days before it starts to chip. The price is pretty fair and the formula dries quickly. The only downside is that it doesn't add that much extra time to the longevity of my polish, but I still would buy it!
This product worked very well and it looked great even after a long week! I would recommend this to anyone who is constantly working and gets their nails banged up easily. It kept my nails looking great all week!
Cudahy , CA
I didn't really see a difference my nail color still chipped. It's a pricey item for not doing what it says it would do not chip! I would pass on this purchase. It's my first and last time buying this product.
Torrington, CT
This is amazing and really does keep your nails from chipping. I put this over my polish and it really extends the life as well as giving a nice clean glossy coat. This is my favorite top coat to use.
Desert hot springs
Product is great. Has a rest shine and last awhile. Highly recommend this product. Orly is one of those product that is a hit or miss but this top coat is great!
Anaheim, CA
Seriously won’t chip! This stuff makes your nail polish last so much longer! A bit on the pricier side but I always want to make sure that my manicure looks fresh even 7 days later and this always does the trick!
Killen, AL
Purchased at: ULTA
One of the best chip resistant polishes I’ve tried so far...I haven’t tried highend ones tho, just other popular ones you can find at Walmart. This one definitely works great in conjunction with my orly polishes and over other gel polishes.
This one works great .. I love Orly brand nail polishes. They do what they claim. This one works so my polish won't chip. It has chipped but has taken a while to chip. I have tried other brands but this one by far has worked the best.
Dalzell, SC
I like this top coat a lot, it's a very nice shiny finish. It had a very quick dry time. It can be a little pricier than some other top coats, but I really think it's worth it to pay the difference. I find it lasts long enough to make it worth it.
Grass Valley, CA
 I havr always had such a huge problem with .y nail polish chilling one day after I would paint my nails no matter what and it would drive me crazy. A friend recommended this stuff to me and I tried it and loved it!!! This is the only thing I have found that keeps my polish looking new for over a week with no chips or scratches. This product is truley a life changer. I highly recommend this product to everyone!! I can't live without it!

Amazon

Amazon was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email