BY ORLY

Won t Chip protective polymer topcoat helps nail lacquer resist chipping and peeling for up to two weeks. DBP Free see more...

Mary S.
Anaheim, CA
Seriously won’t chip! This stuff makes your nail polish last so much longer! A bit on the pricier side but I always want to make sure that my manicure looks fresh even 7 days later and this always does the trick!
Khloe F.
Las Vegas
Keeps nails from chipping but damaged my nails and now some of my nails are dry and when nothing is on my nails my nails chip and crack so it is confusing wether to go back and use the product to keep my nails from chipping or damage my nails futher more. Everyone nails are different though.
Kim M.
Saint Rose, LA
I'm shocked by the low rating of this polish. I absolutely love this. I was originally using the Julep Polymer top coat and recently switched to this one. I really this people are using this wrong. It works best when the polish is still wet. Do not wait on your polish to dry before applying the top coat. I let my polish settle for like 1 minute they apply this. That way the top coat has something to stick to. My nails do not chip with this and I am an accountant who types all day long.
Meagan C.
Milford, ME
Purchased this polish top coat for a little over $8. This is a little bit of a splurge for a college student like me. I was very disappointed to find that the next day i had cracks in the polish that quickly chipped off. I found it to be a waste of my money. You can get the same quality nail polish for a lot less.
Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
Holy grail.
I love this top coat! It makes my polish bulletproof.

I have tons of polish & my nails are never unpainted! One of my all time favorites. I really have no idea why it would be rated so low
jessica m.
Lawrenceville, GA
This is by far the biggest waste of nail polish money I've spent. Won't chip? maybe not, but it will peel right off in one strip leaving your nail color behind under it! I was so shocked to see finger shaped clear pieces hanging out all over my desk! I couldn't believe it came off so quickly. I have used it under polish and haven't had the same problem but this is the worst top coat ever!
Joyce N.
Garland, TX
I used this twice and both times my nail polish still chipped as it normally does. There was no delay in the time or less chipping. I don't really think this works at all and it is not cheap consider that it doesn't work. I don't recommend this.
Nancy V.
Chicago , Il
I'm a huge fan of nail polishes and base coats and this one of my ok ones . I like applying it right away after I polish my nails . It does not shine much it is a great base coat but not as shiny as your typical top coat.
Nicole A.
New York , NY
I like this primer. It is a great base coat for your nails. I'd recommend. Nothing out of the ordinary but I think it makes a good base.
Geraldine S.
Green Village, NJ
This stuff is amazing. The only thing is that it smells a lot stronger than my other nail polish, but all polish smells who cares