Orly Va Va Voom

by ORLY

Orly Nail Lacquer is DBP-free and features the award-winning Gripper Cap on each bottle.

How would you rate this nail polish compared to other brands?
Start your review of Orly Va Va Voom!
Orlando Florida
Me encanta este producto en cuanto relación precio y calidad está perfecto, cumple lo que promete! La verdad es yo volvería a usarlo nuevamente, Orly me parece genial en cuanto al cuidado de nuestras manos y uñas
Winnipeg
Purchased this brand of nail polish at my local shoppers drug mart as I needed to paint my nails for a wedding. It went on nice and was easy to apply. It looked lovely day of but sadly started to chip away the very next day. Overall I’m happy with it as I got exactly what I wanted out of it.
Orly was originally a nail polish brand I was unfamiliar with. They have become my go-to nail polish when it comes to shimmer and sparkle. Their colours are so original with just the right amount of shimmer or sparkle.
Love this brand and love this color! Paints on beautifully and lasts for days after I give myself a mani or pedi. Will always be a fan of Orly for my nail products!
Quito
me encanta ya que   contiene   muchas  vitaminas para mis  uñas y les  hace mas  fuertes para evitar que se rompan
Athens
BEST NAILPOLISH EVER I LOVE THIS BRAND SO MUCH ESPECIALLY THIS RED COLOUR COMPLIMENTS ALL TYPES OF NAILS AND IT MAKES YOU FEEL SUPER CONFIDENT TOO😊💋
11 A Ben sender street Hamamat Elkoba flat 19
Orly Va Va Voom is a perfect Nail polish in the colour , size and brand , that I like it's colour , it's size is a perfect and I like this brand .
London
i soooo love this nail polish color!! i love red color and this one is my favorite red nail polish of all the red nail polishes that i had!!
I love how it lets my nails. Also their colors are reaaaally cute. Btw, you can find them in any drugstore and theyre really cheap.
Hey there I'm writ this  new I been looking for some free samples I I will not sea well OK OK OK no but u will see