BY ORLY

Top 2 Bottom basecoat and topcoat all - in - one grips and protects nail lacquer for long lasting manicures and pedicures with a high - shine finish. DBP Free. see more...

Orly Top2 Bottom Basecoat & Topcoat All-In-One
  • "i like being able to use the same polish as a base ad top coat.Very convenient, its like getting two things for the price of one I think using this polish really depends on what polish you plan on using for color." in 3 reviews
  • "I got this free from Sally beauty supply when I bought a china glaze polish and I was skeptical thinking it's free it wont be good, but it works great and leaves a nice shine as a top coat and the base coat part really helps from staining...." in 2 reviews
  • "I also use as a base coat it makes my nail polish last longer." in 2 reviews
  • "It doesn't have a very shiny finish either." in 1 review
Vanessa K.
Not the best product. It took awhile for my nail polish to dry when I used this. Also, did not do much to prevent chipping.
Lonna B.
State College, PA
This product is decent, and does its job. It minimizes chipping, but does not give the long lasting effect i had hoped for.
Michelle P.
Menifee , Ca
Leaves my nails with a shiny top coat. I also use as a base coat it makes my nail polish last longer.
Nikki M.
Hopkinsville , KY
Great top and base coat! Definitely recommend! It’s not pricey and helps your nail polish last!
Janet B.
Acworth, Ga
I liked the idea of one bottle for base & top coat, but it doesn't work well at all.
Marión L.
fast adheres to the nail enamel expediting the process, it is very easy to use, his brush that well done and can unglazed large and small nails, the smell is pleasant.
Megan F.
Oakville, ON
Received a mini free with the purchase of an Orly polish. Great flexibility, helps prevent staining. Super shiny top coat! My favorite base and top coat I've tried!
Kane M.
Tauranga, BOP
I love this product. I use it in every manicure I do it's amazing ❤ And there are like 50 manicures in a bottle 👏
Amanda V.
Hammond, IN
I do the dishes daily will this hold up? How long do you think my nails will last before I see chips?