BY ORLY

Top 2 Bottom basecoat and topcoat all - in - one grips and protects nail lacquer for long lasting manicures and pedicures with a high - shine finish. DBP Free. see more...

Orly Top2 Bottom Basecoat & Topcoat All-In-One
  • "i like being able to use the same polish as a base ad top coat.Very convenient, its like getting two things for the price of one I think using this polish really depends on what polish you plan on using for color." in 3 reviews
  • "I also use as a base coat it makes my nail polish last longer." in 2 reviews
  • "I got this free from Sally beauty supply when I bought a china glaze polish and I was skeptical thinking it's free it wont be good, but it works great and leaves a nice shine as a top coat and the base coat part really helps from staining...." in 2 reviews
  • "It doesn't have a very shiny finish either." in 1 review
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this base and top coat all in one for multiple reasons. 1.its super fast drying 2. It's great for getting a few extra days out of your polish. 3. The obvious cutting out the three bottle application process. It costs as much as one bottle of polish and does both base and top coats! That's a win!
Megan F.
Oakville, ON
Received a mini free with the purchase of an Orly polish. Great flexibility, helps prevent staining. Super shiny top coat! My favorite base and top coat I've tried!
Marión L.
fast adheres to the nail enamel expediting the process, it is very easy to use, his brush that well done and can unglazed large and small nails, the smell is pleasant.
Kane M.
Tauranga, BOP
I love this product. I use it in every manicure I do it's amazing ❤ And there are like 50 manicures in a bottle 👏
Amanda V.
Hammond, IN
I do the dishes daily will this hold up? How long do you think my nails will last before I see chips?