BY ORLY

Top 2 Bottom basecoat and topcoat all - in - one grips and protects nail lacquer for long lasting manicures and pedicures with a high - shine finish. DBP Free. see more...

Orly Top2 Bottom Basecoat & Topcoat All-In-One
  • "i like being able to use the same polish as a base ad top coat.Very convenient, its like getting two things for the price of one I think using this polish really depends on what polish you plan on using for color." in 3 reviews
  • "I got this free from Sally beauty supply when I bought a china glaze polish and I was skeptical thinking it's free it wont be good, but it works great and leaves a nice shine as a top coat and the base coat part really helps from staining...." in 2 reviews
  • "I also use as a base coat it makes my nail polish last longer." in 2 reviews
  • "It doesn't have a very shiny finish either." in 1 review
Tia K.
Game changer! I received this as a gift from a friend, and will never buy another top coat again. Not only does it double as a base coat, but it makes my nail polish last forever! Doesn't chip. Is the best.
Jennifer P.
I really like this product and it is super convenient to have a base and top coat in one bottle. It works well and makes nail polish last longer. I usually get 5-7 days out of my nail color when using this. The polish is also easier to remove when using this as a base coat because the color does not stick to my nail.
Amanda G.
Swedesboro, NJ
Having an all in one option for base and top coat really saves time, space and money but this product just doesn't work as well as using a separate base and top coat. It doesn't have a very shiny finish either.
Alissa P.
Richmond, IN
I got it free at Sally's (always getting free top and base coats from there! LOL). It was ok. Not my favorite, and didn't love it enough to purchase another bottle.
Catherine C.
This is the BEST top coat! When I use this over Orly lacquer, my manicure lasts a whole week without noticeable chipping...even along the edge. Amazing stuff!
Baia D.
Newark, DE
Love this product, it has such an amazing hold. My nail polish lasts at least 1 week on my hands and for up to two weeks on my toe nails without chips
Heather F.
Bradenton, FL
A pretty decent product! I feel this helps keep chipping to a minimum, however my polish still doesn't last as long as I would like!
Brittany R.
I didn't think this was anything special for the price. I was hoping it would be better than less expensive versions I had used.
Lonna B.
State College, PA
This product is decent, and does its job. It minimizes chipping, but does not give the long lasting effect i had hoped for.
Vanessa K.
Not the best product. It took awhile for my nail polish to dry when I used this. Also, did not do much to prevent chipping.
Amanda V.
Hammond, IN
I do the dishes daily will this hold up? How long do you think my nails will last before I see chips?