BY ORLY

Top 2 Bottom basecoat and topcoat all - in - one grips and protects nail lacquer for long lasting manicures and pedicures with a high - shine finish. DBP Free. see more...

Orly Top2 Bottom Basecoat & Topcoat All-In-One
  • "i like being able to use the same polish as a base ad top coat.Very convenient, its like getting two things for the price of one I think using this polish really depends on what polish you plan on using for color." in 3 reviews
  • "I also use as a base coat it makes my nail polish last longer." in 2 reviews
  • "I got this free from Sally beauty supply when I bought a china glaze polish and I was skeptical thinking it's free it wont be good, but it works great and leaves a nice shine as a top coat and the base coat part really helps from staining...." in 2 reviews
  • "It doesn't have a very shiny finish either." in 1 review
Ana R.
I'm wavering between 3 stars and 4 stars. It's not better than other base/topcoats I've tried, but it does its job. It kinda makes me mad because it's got a little bit of a blue sheen, which messes with the color of the polish underneath.
My biggest issue with the polish is that when it reaches maybe around half the bottle, you can't just dip the brush back in to reach product while you're doing your nails. You have to start twisting the bottle shut, because the glass is too tall to reach the polish unless it's closed.
Stacey G.
Kansas City, MO
I love that this polish is multipurpose and can be used as a top or bottom coat for your nails. While it's a little more pricey than I'd like, it's worth it to me. It dries fast and eliminates having to use 3 different bottles of polish. I would definitely recommend.
Sydney H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is such a nice top coat gives my nil a gel look and it makes my polish last longer plus it is pretty reasonably priced which is nice for such a good product. i like it better than the O.P.I which says a lot. i would recommend this to others it is so good and i love the effect that it leaves on my nails.
Danielle G.
Temple City, CA
I like that it's multipurpose so it keeps me from buying and using more that two or three polishes at a time. It is pricey but i think it's worth it. It's dries quickly and does make my polish last longer.
Heather F.
Bradenton, FL
A pretty decent product! I feel this helps keep chipping to a minimum, however my polish still doesn't last as long as I would like!
Erica J.
Citrus Hts, CA
I got this free from Sally beauty supply when I bought a china glaze polish and I was skeptical thinking it's free it wont be good, but it works great and leaves a nice shine as a top coat and the base coat part really helps from staining.... I recommend this to anyone and the price is great
Janet B.
Acworth, Ga
I liked the idea of one bottle for base & top coat, but it doesn't work well at all.
Packrat W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like being able to use the same polish as a base ad top coat.Very convenient, its like getting two things for the price of one I think using this polish really depends on what polish you plan on using for color. I use it to prevent my nails from becoming discolored and to seal in my designs.. Works fine for me
Alissa P.
Richmond, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got it free at Sally's (always getting free top and base coats from there! LOL). It was ok. Not my favorite, and didn't love it enough to purchase another bottle.
Brittany R.
I didn't think this was anything special for the price. I was hoping it would be better than less expensive versions I had used.
Amanda V.
Hammond, IN
I do the dishes daily will this hold up? How long do you think my nails will last before I see chips?