BY ORLY

Top 2 Bottom basecoat and topcoat all - in - one grips and protects nail lacquer for long lasting manicures and pedicures with a high - shine finish. DBP Free. see more...

Orly Top2 Bottom Basecoat & Topcoat All-In-One
  • "i like being able to use the same polish as a base ad top coat.Very convenient, its like getting two things for the price of one I think using this polish really depends on what polish you plan on using for color." in 3 reviews
  • "I also use as a base coat it makes my nail polish last longer." in 2 reviews
  • "I got this free from Sally beauty supply when I bought a china glaze polish and I was skeptical thinking it's free it wont be good, but it works great and leaves a nice shine as a top coat and the base coat part really helps from staining...." in 2 reviews
  • "It doesn't have a very shiny finish either." in 1 review
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
Memphis, TN
I first used this as part of the Orly French Manicure set. It is absolutely amazing. I have used other brands like Seche Vite which didn't work nearly as well. It's not slow or quick to dry, but I don't get the weird polish shrinkage like I do with Seche Vite. It applies perfectly/almost idiot proof and provides a nice shine. It lasted me well over a week with NO chips whatsoever. It doesn't melt the polish underneath either. I also like that it is a multi-use product. There is no need for me to buy a separate bottom and top coat. Looooovvvveee it!
Ana R.
Ana R.
I'm wavering between 3 stars and 4 stars. It's not better than other base/topcoats I've tried, but it does its job. It kinda makes me mad because it's got a little bit of a blue sheen, which messes with the color of the polish underneath.
My biggest issue with the polish is that when it reaches maybe around half the bottle, you can't just dip the brush back in to reach product while you're doing your nails. You have to start twisting the bottle shut, because the glass is too tall to reach the polish unless it's closed.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product! It is great that it acts as a base and top coat... Very convenient, and cheaper. I definitely get noticeably longer wear out of my colored polish when I pair it with this product. I do still prefer OPI clear coat over this, but this is a close second!
Tia K.
Tia K.
Game changer! I received this as a gift from a friend, and will never buy another top coat again. Not only does it double as a base coat, but it makes my nail polish last forever! Doesn't chip. Is the best.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Temple City, CA
I like that it's multipurpose so it keeps me from buying and using more that two or three polishes at a time. It is pricey but i think it's worth it. It's dries quickly and does make my polish last longer.
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
This is the BEST top coat! When I use this over Orly lacquer, my manicure lasts a whole week without noticeable chipping...even along the edge. Amazing stuff!
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is such a nice top coat gives my nil a gel look and it makes my polish last longer plus it is pretty reasonably priced which is nice for such a good product. i like it better than the O.P.I which says a lot. i would recommend this to others it is so good and i love the effect that it leaves on my nails.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
I really like this product and it is super convenient to have a base and top coat in one bottle. It works well and makes nail polish last longer. I usually get 5-7 days out of my nail color when using this. The polish is also easier to remove when using this as a base coat because the color does not stick to my nail.
Baia D.
Baia D.
Dover, DE
Love this product, it has such an amazing hold. My nail polish lasts at least 1 week on my hands and for up to two weeks on my toe nails without chips
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this base and top coat all in one for multiple reasons. 1.its super fast drying 2. It's great for getting a few extra days out of your polish. 3. The obvious cutting out the three bottle application process. It costs as much as one bottle of polish and does both base and top coats! That's a win!
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Hammond, IN
I do the dishes daily will this hold up? How long do you think my nails will last before I see chips?