Orly Top 2 Bottom Basecoat and Topcoat uploaded by Alecia C.

BY ORLY

Orly Top 2 Bottom is a fast-drying, high-shine combination basecoat and topcoat in one. see more...

Emery S.
Lyndhurst , OH
This is okay for a top coat. I like it more for a bottom coat cause it makes my polish chip way less, but it isn’t as shiny as I would like it to be for a top coat. It’s a decent price so you get what you pay for really.
Ana R.
I'm wavering between 3 stars and 4 stars. It's not better than other base/topcoats I've tried, but it does its job. It kinda makes me mad because it's got a little bit of a blue sheen, which messes with the color of the polish underneath.
My biggest issue with the polish is that when it reaches maybe around half the bottle, you can't just dip the brush back in to reach product while you're doing your nails. You have to start twisting the bottle shut, because the glass is too tall to reach the polish unless it's closed.
Pearl M.
Metairie, LA
Buying this was just as good as buying two separate coat bottles. The application is very smooth, and doesn't take a while to dry. It makes the nail polish go on very smoothly, and I noticed that it made my nails a bit stronger.
heather c.
I love Orly products. They are well worth the money IMO. I prefer to use this Top 2 Bottom just on my toes. My nails chip like crazy and I have a HG base coat for those.
Marian W.
Waynesburg, PA
One of my favorite top/base coat nail polishes. It keeps my nails from getting stained from certain polishes and leaves a nice shine as a top coat.