BY ORLY

Orly Nail Lacquer is DBP-free and features the award-winning Gripper Cap on each bottle. see more...

• Does anyone have a good picture of what it looks like on nails? 2 Answers
  • Does this product get stick after it has been used several times?2 Answers
  • Does the polish last? if so for how long?1 Answers
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is nice of you want a subtle color, bit if you are looking for more pigment I would not recommend unless you want to add 3 coats or more! I am very new to this polish brand and i wish I could fine more colors from them, but I am pretty sure that the only place to purchase this brand is online!
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
Review for: Rage more...
I love this color. So versatile. I use it for dressing up in black. I use it for a fall color or every winter. I love colors that can be used like that... paired with a good top and base coat you can get a good amount of last.
Veronica H.
Charleston , WV
This nail polish is awesome I have mirrorball and it is holographic and it takes to coats for fall coverage but that is ok the one down side is that it is matte so you need a top coat to make it super starkly but 10 out of 10 would buy again
Santhuzza A.
Fall River, MA
This nail polish is great , paint my nails week a go and since I use lot of water during the day some others nail polish come out very easy but this one it's just started do look ugly, so it has a long durability even using lots of water . Great product #loveit ❤
Anne D.
Orly Passionfruit is my fave hot Barbie pink.

I will do a white base coat to make it really vibrant. If I use a top coat it will last all week.

Love the formulas too. Highly recommend !
Liv W.
Zanesville, OH
OPI used to be my favorite until I started using Orly. Generally the color selection is better...And it doesn't chip as easily as others. Plus. It's not very expensive
Andrea S.
I love this product! It does a fantastic job of filling in the ridges, and definitely strengthens my nails - I never have to worry about tears. A fantastic alternative for people who want to protect their nails without all the hassle of a real nail wrap.

It dries quickly, with a light pinkish/beige color similar to a basecoat for a french nail. Pretty enough to wear alone, but also easily covered by any color. It seems to help prevent chipping as well, though I would still recommend a top coat.

I got a bottle about a month ago, and I use it for every manicure now.
Sara S.
Naples, FL
Review for: Rage more...
Lovely shimmery rose gold polish, heavier on the gold than the pink-rose tones. Because of all the sparkles this dries quickly. I usually do 1 base coat, 2 layers of color and one top coat- the top coat really brings out some extra shine with this one. I'd buy again.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Orly is one of those polished that you can forget about for a year or so, find the bottle, and still be able to use it. This polish takes forever to dry out in the bottle, which is awesome. These are very opaque and underrated. The shade range is amazing and you can often find them at discounted prices at Ulta. (I've scored them 2 for twelve bucks when they're usually 8 dollars each.)
Lizeth H.
Moreno Valley, CA
I always have a hard time because my nails break all the time. I have a part time job at a factory where i have to open boxes constantly.
I heard about this product but hesitated to buy it because it was just so new to the market.
I ended up buying the product. I applied two coats to all of my nails and it only took about a week so i could start seeing results. My nails are now slot stronger and hardly ever break. The good thing about this product is that it fills in ridges
Brigitte S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Any success stories with this?? I bartend frequently and it kills my nails! I need a good defense. Thanks!
Courtney M.
Fayetteville, AR
Does anyone have a good picture of what it looks like on nails?
Lela B.
Montgomery, AL
Does this product get stick after it has been used several times?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Anyone else like this color? It is great for spring!
Emily V.
How many coats until it is opaque?