121 colors available

BY ORLY

Orly Nail Lacquer is DBP-free and features the award-winning Gripper Cap on each bottle. see more...

• Does anyone have a good picture of what it looks like on nails? 1 Answers
  • Does this product get stick after it has been used several times?2 Answers
  • Does the polish last? if so for how long?1 Answers
Sara S.
Sara S.
Naples, FL
Lovely shimmery rose gold polish, heavier on the gold than the pink-rose tones. Because of all the sparkles this dries quickly. I usually do 1 base coat, 2 layers of color and one top coat- the top coat really brings out some extra shine with this one. I'd buy again.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Westernville, NY
Best polish brand. I think it's so pigmented. It's wonderful. It's good color payoff. Bought many of these before. Will buy many again. They're quite expensive but it's worth it. I love this. Highly recommended.
barbara b.
barbara b.
Mathis, TX
I dont have this color but i do have it in cotten candy. It goes on very smooth with three strokes and no fussing. One coat does the job and last me untill my next mani.
lisa g.
lisa g.
I love this color!! I put this over other colors it adds tht beautiful rose gold color.. I even found and bought it in gel polish
Erica J.
Erica J.
Great application ! One coat and the color will be beautiful already! Great price and very worth buying
Ashton H.
Ashton H.
Ridgeville , SC
I love this nail polish! It's amazing and you only need 2 coats and stays for weeks
Santhuzza A.
Santhuzza A.
Fall River , MA
This nail polish is great , paint my nails week a go and since I use lot of water during the day some others nail polish come out very easy but this one it's just started do look ugly, so it has a long durability even using lots of water . Great product #loveit ❤
Anne D.
Anne D.
Orly Passionfruit is my fave hot Barbie pink.

I will do a white base coat to make it really vibrant. If I use a top coat it will last all week.

Love the formulas too. Highly recommend !
Liv W.
Liv W.
zanesville, OH
OPI used to be my favorite until I started using Orly. Generally the color selection is better...And it doesn't chip as easily as others. Plus. It's not very expensive
Miranda s.
Miranda s.
Tacoma, WA
I received this polish in a glossy box. I am so impressed with it! The color is gorgeous! Literally! You can play with the shade depending oh how many coats applied. It goes on smooth.And I love the application brush.
Brigitte S.
Brigitte S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Any success stories with this?? I bartend frequently and it kills my nails! I need a good defense. Thanks!
Lela B.
Lela B.
Montgomery, AL
Does this product get stick after it has been used several times?
Janessa H.
Janessa H.
Richland Ctr, WI
What is this product like? Does it last?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Linden, NJ
Does the polish last? if so for how long?
Emily V.
Emily V.
How many coats until it is opaque?