BY ORLY

Step1: Epix Flexible Color Nail Lacquer - Dries faster - in less than 8 minutes. Lasts longer - over a week. Innovative smudge fixing technology allows formula to remain elastic and flex with the nail, making smudges and chips a thing of the past. Applies easily and removes like a polish. Custom 60 bristle count brush, technology and gripper cap, provides precise application and even coverage on the nail. Delivers a high shine finish.(0.6 fl. oz.) - Step1: Epix Flexible Color Nail Lacquer

Jessica M.
Penn Valley , CA
It's not the greatest picture and my nails are not the greatest but you guys!! I painted my nails like 4 days ago and they still look good! Normally I would be having major chippy issues! And this color 😍
Riya J.
I have this polish in color Cameo, it's one of those light mint/Caribbean water color. I love the color and wear time of this polish. One thing you have to remember to do is shake it quite a bit before you put it on, otherwise you will not get a color payout and will look like water with little pigment. But once you do that, you need 2 coats to get the color payout.
Lia A.
Flint, MI
"Paint Your Pretty On!" My Review is about Orly Epix Nail Polishes. I have used this product several times and fell in love with the colors and results, and Guess What? It's a Gel Nail Polish that doesn't need your seal of approval by a L.E.D. or UV. Results last 2 weeks. I created a Black French Tip Manicure using these steps. To achieve this look in the image below, I used 5 different kinds of Nail Polish. 1st Nail Polish, I used for a plain Top Coat by Sally Hansen. This creates a smooth surface coat on your regular nails. Let that dry, 2nd Nail Polish is the Orly Epix Barely Rose over top of your Base Coat. Let that dry, 3rd Polish is called The Orly Epix Blacklist which is a Black Lacquer, just paint the Tips of your Nails only. Let that dry, Now take your Orly Epix Step 2 which is your Clear Coat, let it dry and now your finished. The reason why I gave Orly Epix Nail Polish a 4 Stars is because of the price, it's $11.99 per bottle, but it has the results you want when you go to a Salon.
Kirsty T.
Myerstown
The coolest thing about this nail product is you can find it at your local Sally’s. I love how it locks your color in and it’s all at an affordable price.
Linda S.
Metairie
I love this product. It feels so good on my nails after I apply it. My nails feels so healthy and they look great.
Yoshiharu C.
Marikina City
Expensive but it’s really worth it. It will definitely last for a week or two and has a gel like finish. I prefer this than their regular nail polish. Doesn’t chip off easily! It’s a great buy and will definitely recommend this to others. They also have a wide color selection.