Orly Spring Sugar High uploaded by Anya G.Orly Spring Sugar High uploaded by Anya G.

BY ORLY

Bring the nostalgia of sweet treats to your nails! Orly Spring Sugar High, Sweet Dreams is a mauve/grey shade with purple shimmer. Orly is one of the nail care industry's renowned color houses and introduces new collections and updates seasonally. The dynamic palettes of subtle sheers, vivid creams, dazzling shimmers, smooth glitters and hot neon's that Orly has to offer are chosen to complement the latest trends while giving you the most even and precise coverage possible. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Taitira M.
Review for: Other more...
I love the Orly nail polish brand! It’s cruelty free and they preform very very well! I love the rubber grip because it makes it super easy to open and they are less than $10! I definitely recommend this brand.
Anya G.
Henrico, VA
I bought this whole collection and I really like them all. Key lime twist is bright and beautiful but takes 3 thin coats to make it be WOW bright. The other colors are also pretty but not as in your face as key lime twist.
Jameka P.
Memphis , TN
Review for: Sweet Dreams more...
This is the only polish brand that doesn’t fade on my nails. I get acrylics all the time and this is the polish I prefer when I do bold colors.
Alexandra P.
Wide range of colors, decent price, and great opacity. Only average staying power. If you have a coupon or something these are worth a shot.
Fatima G.
Todos los productos de orly son una maravilla !!! No son como otros productos que dejan el color de uñas resecas. Orly las deja muy lindas.
Cassie B.
California, MD
Orly nail polishes are my one of my favorites. It stays on my nails well without chipping, and they have beautiful colors.
Zulema M.
Oxnard, CA
I have tried Orly brand nail polish because it has treatment in the formula since other nail polishes have harmed my nails
QueenMayfair B.
Review for: Frosting, Other more...
I love the shades and the finished glossy look on my nails, it also long staying in my nails, so far may favarite brand