BY ORLY

SmartGels Starter kit includes every product needed to apply and remove a SmartGels manicure. Gel color sold separately. Contains: Cleanser. Nail Tip Primer. Base + Top. Cuticle Oil. Remover. Pocket Removers. Lint Free Nail Wipes. Pusher & Remover. Mini File/Buffer. Step-by-Step Instruction Guide Starter Kit. see more...

• Am I the only one who has some sort of allergic reaction ...1 Answers
  • Does this really last at least a week?1 Answers
  • Is t his available in stores?1 Answers
Orly SmartGels Starter Kit
  • "I would love to have this product but for 59.00 is a little bit to much for me " in 1 review
  • "She's pretty good too and she's not too expensive" in 1 review
  • "I need to try this and write a review about it but i have a feeling it's a very good product have yet to find out " in 1 review
Nicole R.
Anchorage, AK
Love this product, manicure lasts weeks! I will never try any other gel nail polish. My eye color is brown. It last quite awhile and does not peel. It is much cheaper than getting them done in a salon and paying a whole bunch of money. Would recommend to my friends
maisa s.
Rebechia B.
saint george, UT
I wanna do smart gels. Lady at my work she's nails, maybe she'll do mine. She's pretty good too and she's not too expensive
Angie C.
Booneville, KY
I would love to have this product but for 59.00 is a little bit to much for me
Jennifer K.
Toronto, ON
I really love doing gel manicures at home. Much more durable and nice to not have to make a trip to a salon. my only complaint is the product sizes are on the smallish side.
Hajer A.
Ontario
Pandora K.
Brussels
The kit has everything but the color inside. Really good quality, easy to use and it really lasts 3 weeks.
Jaime B.
Battle Creek, MI
Does this really last at least a week?
Kayla R.
Rochester , PA
Am I the only one who has some sort of allergic reaction when using gel polish or the curing light? Right above my cuticles gets really red, swollen and itchy.
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Is t his available in stores?