BY ORLY

Absorbent wipes for cleaning the nail surface. Set contains 60 wipes. Lint Free Wipes

• I do my Gel Nails at home. But I want to try a new line is Orly G...1 Answers
  • Gel polish lasts a week to 10 days on my nails before peeling off...1 Answers
  • Fist time I see this any one have tried this out yet?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Christia W.
Bay City
Review for: Haute Red more...
Hot red is my most favorite nail color of all time it is my go to I love with all my heart, It’s a vivid, clean and crisp it just turns my whole mood around I absolutely love this color it glides on it smooth it’s a beautiful shiny finish I would definitely recommend this to anybody who wants a beautiful red color. It is just the best red ever.
Kari o.
Love having the ability to get gel nails at home, just wish I was more capable of doing them myself. The length of time the Polish stays in is amazing. Would recommend this product to anyone willing to take the time to learn how to properly administer.
Keiona M.
Hammond, IN
For years I would go to the nail salon to get a no chip! Until I met this baby !!!
Judy L.
Greenfield, WI
I love all the fun neon colors they have. The longevity of the polish itself is the same as other brand nail polishes. Super fun and bright.
Erin E.
Redlands, CA
Love this brand! Wears for a long time without chipping. Fun colors and dries quick. Little pricey but its worth it.
Candice F.
Riverside, CA
This brand has hood nail polish. Goes on great. Colors are great. It lasts a long time. I always have to use the quick dry as well.
Raquel S.
Orly has become my favorite nail polish brand i love it the nail polish dries so quickly which i love i have the shade glowstick and neon heat love them cant wait to purchase more.
Haley K.
Macon, GA
I love this polish! I received this polish in a pack of 4 little ones and I use them continuously and switch off. My nails rarely chip and the colors are very complimenting.
Jillian R.
N Brunswick, NJ
I bought this brand of nail polish in a neon summer-themed color pack. The color is so bright and makes me look tan! Perfect for summer
Amber B.
Union City, OH
I have developed a deep love for Orly since the discovery of mirrorball. i have found that nearly all or their polishes are just stunning
Natoya E.
Mission , BC
I do my Gel Nails at home. But I want to try a new line is Orly Gels any good?
Tesa M.
Bedford, OH
Gel polish lasts a week to 10 days on my nails before peeling off. How is Orly gel adhering to everyone's nails? Don't want to invest in it if it's less then a week.
yuliya r.
Vineland, NJ
Fist time I see this any one have tried this out yet?