BY ORLY

Absorbent wipes for cleaning the nail surface. Set contains 60 wipes. Lint Free Wipes

• I do my Gel Nails at home. But I want to try a new line is Orly G...1 Answers
  • Gel polish lasts a week to 10 days on my nails before peeling off...1 Answers
  • Fist time I see this any one have tried this out yet?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Bridget G.
Anguilla , MS
I just bought these in bulks because I love the variety of colors. I must say I just painted my toes and I didn't like it so I tried it on my hands seems watery
Kari o.
Love having the ability to get gel nails at home, just wish I was more capable of doing them myself. The length of time the Polish stays in is amazing. Would recommend this product to anyone willing to take the time to learn how to properly administer.
Keiona M.
HAMMOND, IN
For years I would go to the nail salon to get a no chip! Until I met this baby !!!
Judy L.
Greenfield, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all the fun neon colors they have. The longevity of the polish itself is the same as other brand nail polishes. Super fun and bright.
Erin E.
Redlands, CA
Love this brand! Wears for a long time without chipping. Fun colors and dries quick. Little pricey but its worth it.
Candice F.
Riverside, CA
This brand has hood nail polish. Goes on great. Colors are great. It lasts a long time. I always have to use the quick dry as well.
Raquel
Orly has become my favorite nail polish brand i love it the nail polish dries so quickly which i love i have the shade glowstick and neon heat love them cant wait to purchase more.
Haley K.
Macon, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this polish! I received this polish in a pack of 4 little ones and I use them continuously and switch off. My nails rarely chip and the colors are very complimenting.
Jillian R.
N Brunswick, NJ
I bought this brand of nail polish in a neon summer-themed color pack. The color is so bright and makes me look tan! Perfect for summer
Amber B.
Union City, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have developed a deep love for Orly since the discovery of mirrorball. i have found that nearly all or their polishes are just stunning
Natoya E.
Mission, ['', 'BC', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do my Gel Nails at home. But I want to try a new line is Orly Gels any good?
yuliya r.
Vineland, NJ
Fist time I see this any one have tried this out yet?
Tesa M.
Bedford, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gel polish lasts a week to 10 days on my nails before peeling off. How is Orly gel adhering to everyone's nails? Don't want to invest in it if it's less then a week.