Orly SmartGels Gel Color

by ORLY

Absorbent wipes for cleaning the nail surface. Set contains 60 wipes. Lint Free Wipes

I do my Gel Nails at home. But I want to try a new line is Orly Gels any good?
Gel polish lasts a week to 10 days on my nails before peeling off. How is Orly gel adhering to everyone's nails? Don't want to invest in it if it's less then a week.
Fist time I see this any one have tried this out yet?
Start your review of Orly SmartGels Gel Color!
Greenville, OH
I have developed a deep love for Orly since the discovery of mirrorball. i have found that nearly all or their polishes are just stunning
2121 Riedmiller
Review for: Passion Fruit
Cuye color for your nails and it's a gel color so it's normally gonna last longer you can get non gel but they chip faster I like the gel
N Brunswick, NJ
I bought this brand of nail polish in a neon summer-themed color pack. The color is so bright and makes me look tan! Perfect for summer
Riverside, CA
This brand has hood nail polish. Goes on great. Colors are great. It lasts a long time. I always have to use the quick dry as well.
Aurora, CO
Review for: Sheer Nude
Perfect staple of a color, the sheer nude is always one of my go to nail colors! The gel formula really does last, obsessed!
Review for: White Tips
I used this for my gel clients that ask for French manicures. It works awesomely and last a long time! Doesn’t chip or peel.
Hot Springs, AR
These gels are Long lasting, Easy to use brush inside applicator, very vivid colors and does not chip. My go to gel polish.
Mandeville, LA
I love Orly! The formulas are great, and they are the biggest bottle I have found on the market! The colors are great!
Pendleton, OR
Review for: Bare Rose
Love this color and I love this nail polish and it’s formula. Stays on for a couple weeks with a nice top coat added
Redlands, CA
Love this brand! Wears for a long time without chipping. Fun colors and dries quick. Little pricey but its worth it.