BY ORLY

Absorbent wipes for cleaning the nail surface. Set contains 60 wipes. Lint Free Wipes

• I do my Gel Nails at home. But I want to try a new line is Orly G...1 Answers
  • Gel polish lasts a week to 10 days on my nails before peeling off...1 Answers
  • Fist time I see this any one have tried this out yet?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Candice F.
Riverside, CA
This brand has hood nail polish. Goes on great. Colors are great. It lasts a long time. I always have to use the quick dry as well.
Jordan E.
Mandeville, LA
I love Orly! The formulas are great, and they are the biggest bottle I have found on the market! The colors are great!
Erin E.
Redlands, CA
Love this brand! Wears for a long time without chipping. Fun colors and dries quick. Little pricey but its worth it.
Alicia B.
Absolutely love ORLY nail polish! Amazing colors, don't chip easily and drys fairly quick. Worth the price!
Bridget O.
Mill Run, PA
I love the Orly line. Great color choice, long lasting, super shiny. I love the nail repair kit.
Jessica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this particular brand of nail polish for the vibrant colors and the smooth application!
Keiona M.
HAMMOND, IN
For years I would go to the nail salon to get a no chip! Until I met this baby !!!
Natoya E.
Mission, ['', 'BC', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do my Gel Nails at home. But I want to try a new line is Orly Gels any good?
yuliya r.
Vineland, NJ
Fist time I see this any one have tried this out yet?
Tesa M.
Bedford, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gel polish lasts a week to 10 days on my nails before peeling off. How is Orly gel adhering to everyone's nails? Don't want to invest in it if it's less then a week.