BY ORLY

Absorbent wipes for cleaning the nail surface. Set contains 60 wipes. Lint Free Wipes

• I do my Gel Nails at home. But I want to try a new line is Orly G...1 Answers
  • Gel polish lasts a week to 10 days on my nails before peeling off...1 Answers
  • Fist time I see this any one have tried this out yet?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kari o.
Love having the ability to get gel nails at home, just wish I was more capable of doing them myself. The length of time the Polish stays in is amazing. Would recommend this product to anyone willing to take the time to learn how to properly administer.
Bridget G.
Anguilla , MS
I just bought these in bulks because I love the variety of colors. I must say I just painted my toes and I didn't like it so I tried it on my hands seems watery
Jordan E.
Mandeville, LA
I love Orly! The formulas are great, and they are the biggest bottle I have found on the market! The colors are great!
Jessica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this particular brand of nail polish for the vibrant colors and the smooth application!
Shawna W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down, my favorite brand of polish! I don't mind to spend a little extra $$ on it because the polish lasts on my nails! I have a hard time with nail polish and this is the best for me. I usually pick them up at Sallys Beauty!
Rachel K.
Strongsville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Orly always puts out great polishes! The core line is wonderful and there are seasonal and holiday collections, too! Great formula and wear time.
Jillian R.
N Brunswick, NJ
I bought this brand of nail polish in a neon summer-themed color pack. The color is so bright and makes me look tan! Perfect for summer
Alicia B.
Absolutely love ORLY nail polish! Amazing colors, don't chip easily and drys fairly quick. Worth the price!
Brittney B.
This is my favorite brand of nail polish! great color choice, it doesn't chip easily, and stays for an extended amount of time! I try to only use this brand
Bridget O.
Mill Run, PA
I love the Orly line. Great color choice, long lasting, super shiny. I love the nail repair kit.
Natoya E.
Mission, ['', 'BC', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do my Gel Nails at home. But I want to try a new line is Orly Gels any good?
yuliya r.
Vineland, NJ
Fist time I see this any one have tried this out yet?
Tesa M.
Bedford, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gel polish lasts a week to 10 days on my nails before peeling off. How is Orly gel adhering to everyone's nails? Don't want to invest in it if it's less then a week.