BY ORLY

Absorbent wipes for cleaning the nail surface. Set contains 60 wipes. Lint Free Wipes

• I do my Gel Nails at home. But I want to try a new line i...1 Answers
  • Gel polish lasts a week to 10 days on my nails before pee...1 Answers
  • Fist time I see this any one have tried this out yet?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Christia W.
Bay City, TX
Review for: Haute Red more...
Hot red is my most favorite nail color of all time it is my go to I love with all my heart, It’s a vivid, clean and crisp it just turns my whole mood around I absolutely love this color it glides on it smooth it’s a beautiful shiny finish I would definitely recommend this to anybody who wants a beautiful red color. It is just the best red ever.
Maritza R.
Perris, CA
These colors are amazing. As long as. You have a lamp you’re set. They dry amazing and leave a great color pay off. I would buy many more of these I just want them in every color and would recommend them
Shawna W.
Hands down, my favorite brand of polish! I don't mind to spend a little extra $$ on it because the polish lasts on my nails! I have a hard time with nail polish and this is the best for me. I usually pick them up at Sallys Beauty!
Kari o.
Love having the ability to get gel nails at home, just wish I was more capable of doing them myself. The length of time the Polish stays in is amazing. Would recommend this product to anyone willing to take the time to learn how to properly administer.
Raquel S.
Orly has become my favorite nail polish brand i love it the nail polish dries so quickly which i love i have the shade glowstick and neon heat love them cant wait to purchase more.
Bridget G.
Anguilla , MS
I just bought these in bulks because I love the variety of colors. I must say I just painted my toes and I didn't like it so I tried it on my hands seems watery
Haley K.
Macon, GA
I love this polish! I received this polish in a pack of 4 little ones and I use them continuously and switch off. My nails rarely chip and the colors are very complimenting.
Brittney S.
This is my favorite brand of nail polish! great color choice, it doesn't chip easily, and stays for an extended amount of time! I try to only use this brand
Rachel K.
Strongsville, OH
Orly always puts out great polishes! The core line is wonderful and there are seasonal and holiday collections, too! Great formula and wear time.
Judy L.
Greenfield, WI
I love all the fun neon colors they have. The longevity of the polish itself is the same as other brand nail polishes. Super fun and bright.
Natoya E.
Mission , BC
I do my Gel Nails at home. But I want to try a new line is Orly Gels any good?
Tesa M.
Bedford, OH
Gel polish lasts a week to 10 days on my nails before peeling off. How is Orly gel adhering to everyone's nails? Don't want to invest in it if it's less then a week.
yuliya r.
Vineland, NJ
Fist time I see this any one have tried this out yet?