Orly SmartGels Gel Color
Orly SmartGels Gel Color
By Orly
yuliya r.
Vineland, NJ

Fist time I see this any one have tried this out yet?

Leah F.
Leah F.
Brodhead, KY
3 years, 6 months ago
LOVE it! Highly recommend this product. I painted my nails with it 7 days ago, I'm a stay at home mom with lots to do...cleaning, bathing the kids, washing the dishes, etc..and it's still on, no chips, and shiny! Stays on forever yet comes off easy when you want to remove it! I won't be able to go back to acrylic polish now, this product has spoiled me, and my nails! 😉