Orly SmartGels Cuticle Oil

Condition and moisturize nails and cuticles. Finish off your gel manicure with a drop of SmartGELS Cuticle Oil on each nail. Made with orange blossom and wild cherry extract, it leaves your nails and cuticles conditioned and moisturized. Cuticle Oil.

Orly SmartGels Cuticle Oil ? How well does this work?
I'm looking for a new cuticle oil is this any good? Does it leave your fingers greasy?
Start your review of Orly SmartGels Cuticle Oil!
Brownsville, TX
another good product almost like any other the truth is that I do not notice any difference from any other top, it is good
Orly SmartGels Cuticle Oil uploaded by DAYANNA B.
A vitamin infused cuticle oil with a very light floral fragrance. Not a sticky consistency like other brands. My last step before completing my at home manicure.
Super nourishing after gel polish applications that tend to dry out the skin around the nail bed. Super cute packaging is a bonus!
Paterson, NJ
Worked wonders. I was so frequently with industrial soaps that aren’t gentle on the hands. I frequently use this product in between manicures. Easy to apply. Need to be found in more stores locally, so that I can purchase again.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this oil it smells great and it really absorbs into my skin. The price is pretty affordable and the bottle lasts for about 6 months. I use it weekly.
Traphill
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this cuticle oil to this is pretty good stuff I like the smell of it I like how well it works on my nails absolutely would suggest this to anyone that does theirs at home.
Waldorf, MD
It does a great job moisturizing my cuticles and softening them. I usually just use Argan oil but this does a great job also.
ypsilanti
It’s amazing my skin turns so nice and clean and clear it helps a lot my skin feels soft when I use this product you guys should definitely go check it out I love it hope you guys love it too check it out!
Harvest, AL
1,220 reviews
This works great, better then any that I have ever tried before. Keeps cuticles soft and smooth
Mentor , OH
I love this oil! It is simple and keeps my nail beds fresh! I like to use it between polishing to keep my mani looking good!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Phoenix , AZ
il y a 2 ans
Orly SmartGels Cuticle Oil ? How well does this work?
Itzel T. il y a un an
It work good makes your nail grow really strong