Orly Shade Shifter Nail Lacquer uploaded by Jessica W.

BY ORLY

Orly gel FX shade shifter gel polish is the amazing new product from orly. Dark when you're cold, clear when you're hot. Add two coats of shade shifter after the traditional color coats, allow to cure and add the top coat, then watch as your nail colors transform along with your body heat. Unique to your body chemistry, as you move between cold and warm your nail color will begin to show through with a gradated effect or tie-dye effect. Seeing is believing. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Christia W.
Bay City, TX
The shade left it works well although it takes some getting used to how the process goes I would definitely recommend it to anybody want to do at home managers with gel polishes.
Brittany J.
San Antonio, TX
Definitely one of my favs! When you can't decide if you want light or dark nails you get both! I've tried it at the salons first and def prefer buying then going there just to get it.
wendy a.
This is the coolest nail polish live ever bought before it's basically like two shades of nail polish for the price of one plus it's great to show off
Rosanny C.
York, PA
Best shade shifter ever 😍 girl who take cares of her nails will love it 😍 like me , better than others I tried before, my first time using it
Breonna R.
Independence , Kentucky
I don't last long it starts to chip just after 3 days but I love the color I just wished it didn't chip otherwise it's a good product
Sarah  Victoria R.
Newark, NJ
I got these done at the salon and I think they chip off a little easily but, when I got it done the color was super nice and vibrant
Gabriela A.
San antonio, TX
Me encantan son duraderos secado rapido y se ven bien lindas cuando les cambia el color waooo ! Estoy enamorada de mis nuevas unas!
Sonja R.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Love love love Get my nails done at salon with this stuff!! Acrylic user for many years and I now wear this and my nails are healthy and mine! I occasionally break one but otherwise I go one month!
Morgan G.
I love this. It is so cool. When your nail are hot the nail polish toss clear and shows the color underneath. When you are cold the color goes black. Overall really good.
Katie C.
Newport
This nail polish is amazing, I love these I have bought these in the past and I think they work wonders if you want to grow your nails!!
Rochielle C.
Jamaica, NY
How long does this really last?
Genevieve P.
Do I use this with a light? Will it work with a UV light?
Jewel M.
Where can i buy it?
Paulina F.
Do you wear this alone or over another color to enhance it?
How long does this usually last ?