Orly Sec'n Dry Quick Deep-Dry Topcoat

by ORLY

Sec N Dry quick deep - dry topcoat penetrates and dries nail lacquer layers at once, creating a hard protective finish. DBP Free

Does this work good? Where can I find it?
Worth the price?
Can you find this at an actual retail store? Because I've had to buy mine from Amazon and eBay because they're never at ulta
Start your review of Orly Sec'n Dry Quick Deep-Dry Topcoat!
Product Highlights
“I have an extremely hard time getting polish to stay on, but with this top coat sometimes I have problems getting it off!” in reviews
“Unlike my other go-to fast-dry topcoats, if I use Orly Sec'n Dry on nail art where darker and lighter colors are present, it always pulls the darker colors into the lighter colors and destroys the clean lines.” in reviews
“This is really fast drying and does a great job of protecting.” in reviews
“Just used this product for the first time and it dried my nails in about 10 minutes.” in reviews
“That all changed when I found the orly base coat and topcoat.” in reviews
this is so perfect and this is helpful af i'm so in love with these and i recommend this first time that this types of deep dry topcoat work on my nails, so buy these and you never gonna to regret this
Hickory, NC
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really like this brand for their top and base coats. This particular product does dry very fast ( which is a must for me because I have pets and I can’t seem to do my nails without pet hair finding their way to my nails). It has a good shine and the brush itself is wider than their polishes so it only takes two strokes. It’s a little thinner than some topcoats which I like, it doesn’t feel like it’s another layer. Holds up very well to chipping and daily wear.
Austin, AR
This topcoat is great and dries in a flash. I have the worst time with polish chipping at the end of my nails. I’ve had good and meh experiences with different Orly shades but this stays true. It strengthens and protects my nails and the polish evenly. No more chipped color or broken nails. I like the brush size and consistency of the topcoat, it’s extremely easy to apply and remove when I’m ready for a new color. Great find!
Mobile, AL
Orly Sec'n Dry Quick Deep-Dry Topcoat uploaded by Ashley P.
this is my favorite topcoat. I have always had trouble with smudging if I don't wait a long time for the polish to dry, but this helps in that it helps multiple layers dry faster. It's the only topcoat I've purchased since I first tried it, and I will continue doing so.
Miami Lakes, FL
Orly Sec'n Dry Quick Deep-Dry Topcoat uploaded by Valentina A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I ran out of my usual top coat and it was unavailable. This was the brand available. I’ve never used this top coat and I must say I am pleasantly surprised. The only downside is that it leaves very light streaks and it takes 2 coats for a glossy, streak free finish.
Katieland
Overall, I think this top coat is okay only. It does dry quickly, but like every top coat I've ever used, no matter how long I let the polish dry, this top coat slightly smudges the designs. I don't find it particularly long-lasting. I would buy this again unless someone came along and highly recommended something else for me to try.
Eagle
Love these orly secn dry quick deep dry top coat. It is 100 % my new favorite product. It drys almost instantly, look and feel amazing. If you’re an nail addict like me, I would definitely recommend that everyone run to the store right now and get it. I have already purchased a few for myself and my daughter so we never run out.
Santa Rosa Beach
One of the best fast drying top coats I’ve owned!! This one and another brand are my go to top coats! I can apply two coats of polish followed by this stuff and within 15 minutes be in the shower washing my hair without messing up my polish! It’s perfect for us busy ladies that just don’t have time to watch our polish dry.
Westminster, CO
This top coat is different from all the usual quick dry top coats. It really does dry the polish deeply so your nails are more dry than with others, in just a few minutes! It’s my favorite. Mine was a little watery when I first got it but over time it thickened up a little and it was easier to use. Love this
This top coat is very nice. I always go for a quick dry top coat. It helps to make sure I don’t chip my nails right after doing them and it also adds a nice shine. The price is affordable and it is one of my favorite top coats I have used. My manicure usually makes it to the end of the week.