Orly Sec'n Dry Quick Deep-Dry Topcoat uploaded by J P.Orly Sec'n Dry Quick Deep-Dry Topcoat uploaded by Maria A.

BY ORLY

Sec N Dry quick deep - dry topcoat penetrates and dries nail lacquer layers at once, creating a hard protective finish. DBP Free see more...

Orly Sec'n Dry Quick Deep-Dry Topcoat
  • "I have an extremely hard time getting polish to stay on, but with this top coat sometimes I have problems getting it off!" in 2 reviews
  • "Just used this product for the first time and it dried my nails in about 10 minutes." in 1 review
  • "Unlike my other go-to fast-dry topcoats, if I use Orly Sec'n Dry on nail art where darker and lighter colors are present, it always pulls the darker colors into the lighter colors and destroys the clean lines." in 1 review
  • "That all changed when I found the orly base coat and topcoat." in 1 review
  • "This is really fast drying and does a great job of protecting." in 1 review
Heidi t.
Newnan, Georgia
It was great dried quick with no smudging! There are some pros and cons to this item. I did notice that there was a strong chemical type smell which burned my nose. I bought this at my local beauty supply store. Would I buy this again maybe because it did have that smell and I didn’t quiet like it
Jessica M.
This product It's amazing! It had saved me countless manicures and headaches! It really does penetrate the layers to dry your nails in record time, no more waiting 2 hours for thick polish to dry completely. This dries my manicure in a half hour flat! I enthusiastically recommend this product to anyone who does their own nails!
Erin R.
Scottsdale, AZ
Love this too coat! I have tried many different kinds and they always seem to end up being too thick and taking forever to dry...but this one is perfect! It goes on thin and dries really fast! Plus it doesn't gunk up which is great!
Jaclyn N.
Stillwater, NY
I'm not the most patient person and always ruin my at-home manicure by touching something but not any more after this product. I immediately apply it after finishing my last coat and my nails are good to go after 60 seconds. I rinse in cold water just to make sure but then I'm off and going, love it!
gerleene g.
Salisbury, MD
I love doing my nails, but waiting for them to dry or when you smudge it before it dries is the worst. This top coat is great, it dries really fast! It doesn't chip either, my nail polish has to be durable! lol I like to do weekly manicures to keep up the health of my nails, & i feel like this really helps keep them strong because you keep on the protective layer of nail polish on longer.
Becca E.
St Petersburg, FL
The only good thing I can say about this product is that it does dry quickly. However, it is really flaky and chips within a couple of hours. I would recommend getting a different top coat. Could anyone recommend a clear coat I can use on my nails that will strengthen them?
Heather A.
Newton, AL
This top coat is nice and thick, but not clumpy and doesn't streak or leave brush marks. It is dry to the touch in about 5-10 minutes, but it's not a solid dry so it can and will still crease/smudge if bumped hard enough. When completely dry, provides a nice solid protective coat. The only downside I've found of this polish is that when it's applied over a polish with any sort of glitter in it, it dulls after a few days and loses it's shine.
Lauren S.
Willoughby, OH
This is the fastest drying "quick dry" nail polish I've ever used! It does not get 5 stars because it's not really a top coat, and sometimes if you apply it too quickly/thickly, it can give a milky/not clear and shiny look. Overall, it gets the job done, but could be better.
Yami M.
Best quick dry for my nails! I'm always very busy so I can't spend too much time waiting for my nails to dry however I purchased the Orly Sec'n Dry Quick Deep-Dry Topcoat and my nails don't take more than 10 minutes to dry! I love it! Super recommended!
Brandy C.
Wickliffe, OH
Unlike my other go-to fast-dry topcoats, if I use Orly Sec'n Dry on nail art where darker and lighter colors are present, it always pulls the darker colors into the lighter colors and destroys the clean lines. It also dries in a very bizarre, ridge-looking way that diminishes the overall glossy look. It doesn't dry as quickly or shiny as other brands.
Maria A.
orlando, FL
Can you find this at an actual retail store? Because I've had to buy mine from Amazon and eBay because they're never at ulta
Val C.
Rochester, NY
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Does this work good? Where can I find it?