BY ORLY

Smoothing primer basecoat fills ridges and evens the nail surface.   A unique blend of minerals is deposited into the ridges of the nail to smooth rough, uneven nail surfaces.  Nails are refined with a salon quality finish. Ridgefiller see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jaime A.
Dunwoody , GA
If your nail beds are a little uneven from removing artificial nails or a temporary nail repair, this works wonders. It smooths out the surface of my nails perfectly so that my nail polish lays nice and flat. A must have in my manicure kit!
Katy E.
This is a great, great, great product to use after wearing acrylic or gel nails for a long time. It helps smooth out your nail and makes them feel stronger!
Robin M.
Putnam, CT
I have found when it combine this with their nail laquer, that my polish stays on longer, doesn't chip and looks amazing.
Jenn B.
Thornton, CO
Purple is my favorite color so of course I would get it, I love how thick it is but don't like that it chips kind of fast.
kathryn e.
Harrisburg, PA
I used this as a top and bottom coat was super smooth and very shiny! I cant wait to get more.