BY ORLY

Smoothing primer basecoat fills ridges and evens the nail surface.   A unique blend of minerals is deposited into the ridges of the nail to smooth rough, uneven nail surfaces.  Nails are refined with a salon quality finish. Ridgefiller see more...

Jaime A.
Dunwoody , GA
If your nail beds are a little uneven from removing artificial nails or a temporary nail repair, this works wonders. It smooths out the surface of my nails perfectly so that my nail polish lays nice and flat. A must have in my manicure kit!
Katy E.
This is a great, great, great product to use after wearing acrylic or gel nails for a long time. It helps smooth out your nail and makes them feel stronger!
Jenn B.
Thornton, CO
Purple is my favorite color so of course I would get it, I love how thick it is but don't like that it chips kind of fast.
Robin M.
Putnam, CT
I have found when it combine this with their nail laquer, that my polish stays on longer, doesn't chip and looks amazing.
kathryn e.
harrisburg, PA
I used this as a top and bottom coat was super smooth and very shiny! I cant wait to get more.