BY ORLY

Ancient Jade Introducing Precious, Orly s 2011 Spring Color Collection. Celebrates the refined glamour of porcelain, the vibrant sheen of silk, and the lush sparkle of priceless gems with Precious. Nail Lacquer, Ancient Jade

• Does this nail polish stay for a long time ?1 Answers
  • Is this better than OPI?2 Answers
  • Read this is less toxic than many other polishes but don't know h...1 Answers
Dominique M.
Montesano, WA
Review for: Berry Blast more...
Love this brand. The color pay out if amazing, and I find that you don't need as much as compared to other brands. Everytime I get my nails done at a salon, I always grab for this brand. They carry my favorite shade of pink!
lisa c.
Review for: Sand Castle more...
I love this orly nail polish. Has a nice wide brush for even coats. I brought from Marshall’s for about $3. Orly Precious Nail Lacquer I have the sand castle color it’s a pretty golden with ting of pink. I like it.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Review for: Other more...
I can't get enough of my Orly Polishes! I love the sleek, rubberized handle and the applicator on these is my favorite out of every nail polish brand I know! It's very easy to maneuver and I'm able apply polish while making little to no mess.

Orly has a large range of polishes, just like every brand, but my favorite finish of theirs are the glitter polishes. Unlike most brands, Orly's glitter polishes aren't all full of chunky glitter. The Orly glitter polishes have micro glitter that don't have to be worn as a topper, you can get maximum opacity in about three layers.

My favorite place to purchase Orly polishes is at Ulta. They're constantly having BOGO deals so you can get the best price.

Pictured on my accent nail is Sparkling Garbage.
Taryn W.
Leander, TX
Review for: ORLY NAIL LACQUER BEAUTIFUL DISASTER 40794 more...
I love these colors! They have a huge variety of colors and they last way longer than I expected them to. Not to mention the brand is a great price for the quality.
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
Orly isn't a brand that seems to get much love- which is a bummer because it's a great polish with unique shimmers and such. They also have an awesome promo going where you pay $109 and you get the next 4 of their seasons releases! I jumped on that ship quick and got their new summer neon line with some lotion and a top coat thrown in for free! You get a nice big bottle of polish and the handles are rubberized for easier opening. If you haven't yet, give Orly a shot!
Christian A.
Mims, FL
Unlike a lot of nail polishes this one actually last on your nails! It goes on smooth and thin layers build wonderfully! I have an EXCEPTIONALLY BRIGHT color...it is called GLOWSTICK. I will definitely post a picture because it is incredible and ORLY is for sure THE BEST nail polish brand I have found!
Kaitlyn A.
I really like this brand. The cap makes it easy to open and the colors are so cute. It is pricy but it is definitely worth it! The formula lasts longer on my fingers more than other brands do. I would recommend this brand over others. I will definitely keep buying in the future.
Katie J.
Westerville, OH
ORLY is now my go-to nail polish.  I don't think I'll ever purchase another brand.  This is the perfect shade for a creamy, beautiful French Mani.  It stays on forever and glides on super easy!  And it dries SO FAST!  I use a top coat for extra protection most of the time, but you might not even need it if you aren't as hands-on as me at work :)
Hana A.
I saw this online for $9 and ended up buying 2 for $11 from JCPenney. It had good reviews so I gave it a try and it's good. It definitely needs a top coat for it to last longer but I like it and you only need 2 coats to get a full finish. It's also breathable and claims to have argan oil and other repairing vitamins in it
casey l.
Roxboro, NC
orly is an amazing polish that never gives me any problems it works amazingly and id like to have more the pros is the strong color and some colors dont fulfil that always and i always order orly online well ive only ordered it twice and id buy it again
Molly S.
Brooklyn, NY
How long does a bottle last you? (Or, said differently) How much do you go through in each use? I could justify spending more if I get more uses out of it than cheaper brands.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Is this a long lasting brand? Does it chip real easy?
Catherine M.
I've been wanting to try this brand is it good ? Does it chip easily if you apply two-three coats ?
Meghan H.
Tacoma, WA
Really want to try these out.... worth it? where can i find them?
Tracie S.