BY ORLY

Ancient Jade Introducing Precious, Orly s 2011 Spring Color Collection. Celebrates the refined glamour of porcelain, the vibrant sheen of silk, and the lush sparkle of priceless gems with Precious. Nail Lacquer, Ancient Jade

• How long does this polish last on natural nails? Be the first to answer!
  • Never used this brand. Does it stay on well? And price?6 Answers
  • Are they long lasting ? how much are they ? are they worth the pr...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cindy W.
Cindy W.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Meh, chips after one day compared to other polishes. I had high hopes for this polish and I just love the color but once it was on it took forever to dry. After ONE day not one but several of my nails had chipped polish. I have bought some polishes for much cheaper than this once that were better quality. I am hoping that it was just this color and the whole brand is not like this. We shall see......
DaRee Z.
DaRee Z.
Castaic, CA
Orly is one of my favorite nail polish brands. their colors are so rich and creamy! Super pigmented! I love the color range they have.. only downside to this product is it does seem to chip on me fairly quickly. But I do love the formula! I do recommend!
Candace S.
Candace S.
This didn't last very long on me I like myopia nail polishes better they last longer didn't like enough to repurchase
Julie M.
Julie M.
Review for: Other
I bought a few colors of this brand and am impress by the quality. They are very pigmented and opaque. My issue is the brush is so thin and long, it is difficult to use.
Tonja A.
Tonja A.
Detroit, MI
Love these colors! The polish is so bright and vibrant! I receive tons of compliments from men and women. I take my own personal polish to my manicure appointments now. A customer actually asked if she could use my polish! LOL
Bobbie T.
Bobbie T.
Frankfort, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Orly nail polish. The formula is always smooth and not streaky. It levels out perfectly and doesn't chip quickly when you use a topcoat.
kitten C.
kitten C.
I loved the colors that came in this spring collection!This brand of polish really holds up,it does not usually chip and that is great.
Angie R.
Angie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you've never tried Orly Polish, check them out.
They have a great color selection. I love their brush handle and their polish comes with a lot of color. One of my favorite brands.
Melony L.
Melony L.
Owasso, OK
This is just an okay polish. Has some pretty colors, but it's just an average polish. Chips easy... Nothing impressing... I wouldn't waste my money on it unless I really loved the color of a certain bottle and go into it know it's gonna chip pretty quickly.
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Lorena, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this color and this product. Reasonably priced and really good quality. My salon uses it too!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Never used this brand. Does it stay on well? And price?
Shakila F.
Shakila F.
Bronx, NY
Are they long lasting ? how much are they ? are they worth the price ?
Tracy A.
Tracy A.
How long does this polish last on natural nails?