BY ORLY

Ancient Jade Introducing Precious, Orly s 2011 Spring Color Collection. Celebrates the refined glamour of porcelain, the vibrant sheen of silk, and the lush sparkle of priceless gems with Precious. Nail Lacquer, Ancient Jade

Buy on Walmart*
Cindy W.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Meh, chips after one day compared to other polishes. I had high hopes for this polish and I just love the color but once it was on it took forever to dry. After ONE day not one but several of my nails had chipped polish. I have bought some polishes for much cheaper than this once that were better quality. I am hoping that it was just this color and the whole brand is not like this. We shall see......
DaRee Z.
Castaic, CA
Orly is one of my favorite nail polish brands. their colors are so rich and creamy! Super pigmented! I love the color range they have.. only downside to this product is it does seem to chip on me fairly quickly. But I do love the formula! I do recommend!
Candace S.
This didn't last very long on me I like myopia nail polishes better they last longer didn't like enough to repurchase
Julie M.
Review for: Other
I bought a few colors of this brand and am impress by the quality. They are very pigmented and opaque. My issue is the brush is so thin and long, it is difficult to use.
Margarita S.
Mount Dora
Not the best brand I used, but the quality is fine. If you never used it, I would give it a try. I have silver metallic one and tried hard to find it. ORLY was perfect alternative for expensive Chanel metallic nail polish. I also have French manicure one, it does not come quiet right. The color is not even if you put one coat on. The tone is very pretty though. This brand has no problems with drying time, unlike some other nail polishes I have.
alby  y.
Spring, TX
I love this nail polish brand! I was given one from a friend and just let it sit in my room for a while, then i figured what the heck. Boy why did i wait that long?! This just glides on and looks so silky, well the black and blue ones i have.
Carleigh A.
Hays, KS
I own several shades of Orly Nail polish and I personally love them! The think the color selection is great and I like the amount of wear I get out of the polish without a top coat. The polishes I own of Orly I always find myself coming back to over and over again!
Dena T.
Lilburn, GA
I have 'glowstick' and 'santa fe rose' in this brand. It's thick. Really thick. It doesn't spread well and seems to streak. I think it's probably just the coloring/saturation that cause it to be this way because the other doesn't have the icky consistency.
Tonja A.
Detroit, MI
Love these colors! The polish is so bright and vibrant! I receive tons of compliments from men and women. I take my own personal polish to my manicure appointments now. A customer actually asked if she could use my polish! LOL
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
Orly is a fantastic brand! The formula doesn't chip easily, so it lasts a long time. There's a huge range of shades too! It's super easy to apply and it doesn't clump whatsoever.
Lauren S.
Never used this brand. Does it stay on well? And price?
Shakila F.
Bronx, NY
Are they long lasting ? how much are they ? are they worth the price ?
Tracy A.
How long does this polish last on natural nails?