Orly  No Bite Deterrent uploaded by Alyssa C.Orly  No Bite Deterrent uploaded by Kim B.Orly  No Bite Deterrent uploaded by Kim B.
Orly  No Bite Deterrent

Orly No Bite Deterrent

BY ORLY #37 in Nail Treatments

Give yourself a fabulously fashionable mani or pedi with this no bite from Orly. Orly's talented team of color experts delivers the brightest ideas, hottest colors, and boldest textures that you can absolutely fall in love with. Delve deeper into Orly products with their professional spa products. see more...

Orly  No Bite Deterrent
Orly No Bite Deterrent
  • "Plus, I have had mine for at least 2 years now, so if fall into the nail biting habit again, I don't have to go out and buy another one, this lasts, and works." in 5 reviews
Camella J.
If you're a nail biter like me YOU NEED THIS.i have tried it all this is the only product that has worked
Molly K.
Lexington , Nc
This stuFf is NASTY TASTING which means its works!!!!!!!!!! Lol it will do the job of no nail biting
Chrystal A.
De Soto, MO
Worst taste ever!!!!!

And for once that's a good thing! I kicked the habit in a matter of weeks!
m r.
Still bit my nails. lol, sometimes I get hopeless when I think of kicking this 15 year habit!
Sara F.
Kennesaw, GA
This product has helped my daughter a lot! She has now stopped biting.
Lisa G.
Northport, AL
Tastes nasty, easy to use. Thus, it works !! Yay!
Annie S.
O Fallon, MO
Stops the habit in place
Alyssa C.
So unfortunately, I am a habitual nail biter. I have been trying to stop for ages now, and so I bought Orly No Bite Deterrent . Turns out this is a unique product now-a-days, as it was the only brand of anti-bite polish that I could find in any of the stores. It is affordable enough since it cost about $10. It is easy to apply, since it comes in a nail polish bottle and you paint it onto your nails just like you would any other nail lacquer. The polish goes on clear and is not as thick as regular clear polish - it really is just more of a thin serum that sits on top of your nails. The polish itself has a bitter taste to it and thus is supposed to deter you from biting your nails.
   The reason that I have given this product an average rating is that, while yes it does help me to not bite my nails as much as usual, it is not a cure for the habit and doesn't always work. I find that after about a day of having this no-bite on my nails, the bitter taste wears off whether I have tried to bite my nails or not. I have to remember to reapply it every other day at least for the stuff to be effective. Also, it isn't as bad tasting as no-bite polish that I bought from another company years ago (that I no longer can find to buy). I mean, no, the taste isn't very pleasant, but it's no so bad that it guaranteed, every time stops me from biting at my nails. I really try hard not to bite my nails, but sometimes I do it, don't realize I am, and then I clue into the fact that I am biting my nails even though I have the no-bite on. I think part of that might have to do with the polish wearing off. I'm unsure, but in total, I will give Orly No Bite Deterrent a pass, but not with flying colours.
Kayly M.
Whitby , ON
This product only gets three stars from me because it won't work over nail polish.

When I have unpainted nails it works wonders as a reminder to keep my hands out of my mouth but putting it over any sort of nail polish seems to neutralize it for some reason.

Kayla D.
Lewiston, ID
Have you found this to actually make you stop biting your nails?
Kristin C.
Homewood, IL
Do you feel that this product helped you to stop biting your nails? What did it taste like?
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
I have been biting my nails literally since I've had teeth. I swear I've tried everything. Will this actually work? Is it affordable ?
Ashley S.
Gilbert, AZ
Describe the taste to the best of your ability. I am curious to try it but I want to know that I can resist the urge.
Jerrianne B.
North lawrence, NY
Does this really work? This would be a Miriam worker for a lot of people I know :)