Orly  No Bite Deterrent uploaded by Alyssa C.Orly  No Bite Deterrent uploaded by Kim B.Orly  No Bite Deterrent uploaded by Kim B.

Orly No Bite Deterrent

BY ORLY

Give yourself a fabulously fashionable mani or pedi with this no bite from Orly. Orly's talented team of color experts delivers the brightest ideas, hottest colors, and boldest textures that you can absolutely fall in love with. Delve deeper into Orly products with their professional spa products. see more...

Orly No Bite Deterrent
  • "Plus, I have had mine for at least 2 years now, so if fall into the nail biting habit again, I don't have to go out and buy another one, this lasts, and works." in 5 reviews
Karyn W.
The smell and taste, yes, is horrible, but I found myself biting this off. I suffered through it. If you are a serious nail bitter, this is not your product...
Samaria F.
Greensboro, NC
Great job Orly! This stuff tastes terrible. It lasts for about 2-5 days for e and it definitely helped me stop biting my nails!!! Thanks a lot!!
Olga T.
Rio Linda, CA
Tastes horrible!! But this is what it does, perfect for people who can't control nail biting. Easy to use and apply - wash hands after words.
Brandy F.
Spring Hope, NC
I used to bite my nails a lot especially when I am nervous. Luckily this helped me quick that habit. I love that it is cruelty free too.
Toby C.
Baltimore, MD
I been using this for 4 years now. It work my nail are very long. I started using this because I would bite my nails. It help me stop.
Samantha V.
Wahiawa, HI
I want to get this product for my son. He has a really bad biting habit and i am hoping this will help. Off to the store i go!!!
Karen T.
Escondido, CA
Wrks great.
if you try o bite your nails itll taste really nasty. I'm glad I got rid of this nasty habit of biting my nails.
Makayla C.
Sheffield
I think this is amazing job you just have to apply it every couple of days but getting long beauty nails is very nice to have
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Prefer products. I love everything about what it did for me. I feel like whole new person. I look like a whole new person.
Kadesha M.
Bronx, NY
Worst taste ever really stops me from bitting my nails I have a bad habit of bitting my nails I totally recommended this
Kayla D.
Lewiston, ID
Have you found this to actually make you stop biting your nails?
Kristin C.
Homewood, IL
Do you feel that this product helped you to stop biting your nails? What did it taste like?
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
I have been biting my nails literally since I've had teeth. I swear I've tried everything. Will this actually work? Is it affordable ?
Ashley S.
Gilbert, AZ
Describe the taste to the best of your ability. I am curious to try it but I want to know that I can resist the urge.
Jerrianne B.
North lawrence, NY
Does this really work? This would be a Miriam worker for a lot of people I know :)