Orly Nailtrition Nail Strengthener

by ORLY

Collagen, wheat protein, keratin and bamboo extract help stimulate healthier faster growth. Nails grow longer and stronger. Free of DBP, formaldehyde and toluene.

Has anyone tried Orly Nailtrition Nail Strengthener or another nail strengthener? Could you please recommend what worked for you? Thanks!🥰🥰
Favorite nail stengthener? I have started swimming daily and my nails are suffering!! I have always had nails that chipped and peeled, but the chlorine has made it so much worse. I've tried Orly Nailtrition Nail Strengthener and Hoof Hands: Nail Strengthening Cream Hard As Hoof, 1 oz and [product:sally-hansen-miracle-cure-55] without much noticable results. Help!
What is the best nail growth treatment? I have been using [product:orly-nailtrition-nail-strengthener-6-oz] it dries with a clean light pink hue which I like, but it doesn’t seem to help with actually growing. What should I try next!?
Start your review of Orly Nailtrition Nail Strengthener!
How would you rate this product?
Fernanda P.
Alexandria, VA
Orly Nailtrition Nail Strengthener uploaded by Fernanda P.
OK so it's the 2 time I buy this product and it's amazing for nail growth. I am that person that always have long acrylic nails because I bite mine but sometimes your nails need to have a little break from that so I use this meanwhile and it does make my nails grow so fast I love it. The color is nice too. You need to put 1 coat every day . The smell is OK just like any other nail treatment it doesn't smell bad and the texture it's a little thick too. I do recommend this product
Daniela F.
Astoria, NY
Orly Nailtrition Nail Strengthener uploaded by Daniela F.
This product is helping a lot with my nails, which always break so easily. I like the color because when I applied it it looks like a light pink shade so it doesn't look like I didn't get my nails done.
Desiree C.
Eugene, OR
I'm ashamed to admit it, but I have bit my nails for most of my life (over 30 years now) and finally vowed to stop recently. It's been about four weeks and I'm really hopeful that I have finally kicked the habit. I got this stuff to help deter me from biting and to help strengthen my nails so they will grow. At first I didn't think it was doing much other than be a deterrent, but after a couple weeks I am absolutely shocked at how strong my nails have gotten. I used to constantly get tears in my nails, or they would peel or break, but I have not had any of those issues since I started using this stuff. They have still been slow to grow, but I'm getting there and I'm not worried they are going to break off now. This stuff smells horrible out of the bottle and when its wet, and it does take a while to dry. Once you get a couple of coats going, it dries down to a pretty pink shimmery color that I actually really like. Also really happy that Orly is cruelty free.
Mary B.
M
I love this brand and the quality of their products! I used this and it actually worked for a while!
Jessica R.
Ferndale, MI
I noticed a huge difference in the strength of my nails when using this product. I will even use it as a base coat under my nail polish for a little extra help sometimes.
Jordan G.
Woodland Park, NJ
Orly Nailtrition Nail Strengthener uploaded by Jordan G.
ORLY has brought my nails back to LIFE. After constant gel mani’s my nails were falling apart. I bought this product on a whim, followed the directions and used every other day and now my nails are long and strong it looks like I wear tips when my nails are painted.
Taylor O.
Saint Cloud, MN
I have tried a few nail strengtheners and I liked this one the best. Made my nails so much stronger and even helped them grow too!
Lindsay S.
I didn’t use this product as frequently as I thought I would. It does seem like it improved the strength of my nails, but the improvement was very minimal.
Robyn F.
Katy, TX
This is a helpful product. In my case I didn’t see any significant changes in my nail strength per se, but it did really improve how my nails both looked and felt after a gel removal. It has a nice sheer pink gloss tint to it and works well as a day-to-day polish for me if I’m in a hurry.
Esme E.
Matawan, NJ
I like using this everyday but I find that it doesn’t get my nails as hard as Sally Hansen. I put a coat on everyday and the color imported is really classy and pretty but it does through a tone cast over pale polishes
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kate B.
il y a 4 mois
Catherine B.
Flowood, MS
Amber L.
Lima, OH
il y a un an
What is the best nail growth treatment? I have been using Orly Nailtrition Nail Strengthener it dries with a clean light pink hue which I like, but it doesn’t seem to help with actually growing. What should I try next!?
Christina E. il y a 10 mois
Work on your cuticles. I use NCLA cuticle oil and they help hydrate them and keep your nails growing healthy. I use it everyday. I have very weak and slow growth. When i finally use cuticle oils over time i want to say at least 3 months i started to see growth and strength.
Jessica B.
Watertown, NY
il y a 2 ans
Sheyenne S. il y a un an
It’s not a polish, it’s treatment. If you follow the steps it’ll last the whole two weeks you apply it for. It starts off pretty sheer but as the color builds it gets much more pink 🤗