Orly Nailtrition uploaded by DeeDee R.Orly Nailtrition uploaded by Megan H.

BY ORLY

Helps strengthen peeling and splitting nails.   Collagen, protein, keratin and bamboo extract help stimulate healthier, faster growth. Nailtrition see more...

• The bottle looks colored...does this actually show up as a color ...1 Answers
Kelly R.
West Lafayette, IN
This seems to be a good product. I notice my nails don’t peel or break as easily when I wear this under any polish. Definitely one of the better strengthening polishes.
Kim M.
I have brittle nails that constantly break at the corners. I have tried so many strengthening treatments from OPI, Sally Hansen, and Essie and this is by far the best. I primarily use it as a base coat for colored polish and it does a great job as a base and as a way to keep my nails from breaking. When on the nail the polish has a slight pink tint and a pearlescent finish. The polish is easy to apply and I love the grippy caps on Orly polishes. I am about halfway done with my bottle which is the furthest I have ever gotten in any nail product and will definitely purchase again
Tina D.
I am happy to say that I love this stuff I can already tell a difference in my nails they are a lot stronger and I can already see growth. I like the color of it as well.If anyone is looking for a good nail product to try to get your nails to grow and be strong give this a try you will not regret it.
DeeDee R.
I had been having trouble with one of my nails, it kept cracking in the middle and breaking. After using Orly Nailtrition, my nails have no longer been breaking and has kept them very stronge. It's a great product and the slight pink color it leaves on the nails is so pretty.
Megan H.
This stuff is great for nails in need of love and care! It nourishes the nail back to health and helps it strengthen and grow as well as giving it a healthy pink color. Just follow the instructions.
Kiauntae N.
Orange, TX
Love this nail brand the color last long for me at least and it also helps with break of nails i would most def say that this helped strengthen my nails up before using this as soon as my nails had gotten long by themselves they would break i got frustrated but now my nails are strong and pretty
Sierra S.
S Plainfield, NJ
These are relatively okay. I'm not 100% sure if they made a difference, but my nails did stop peeling so much as they got longer. Also they leave a clear pinkish tint on the nail leaving the white parts look kind of yellow.
Randi B.
Johnstown, PA
I personally do not use this on my nails.. I bought it for my Mom! She works in the health care profession and is constantly washing her hands! This makes her hands really weak and prone to splitting-since she's been using this she's noticed a TREMENDOUS difference in her nails! They're stronger, healthier, and even seem to be growing a little faster! :)
Sara Z.
Spokane Vly, WA
I am always looking for a strenghening basecoat and so far Orly's Nailtrition is my favorite! I see results quickly and it even works on it's own for a natural nail look.
Stephanie G.
This is a great product! I saw a difference in my nails in just a few days. My nails are healthy and longer and they don't break easily anymore.
Erin R.
Scottsdale, AZ
The bottle looks colored...does this actually show up as a color on your nails or is it clear?