BeautyNailNail CareBeauty Brags
Orly Nail Polish Color Lacquer Set 6-Piece Collection #69

Orly Nail Polish Color Lacquer Set 6-Piece Collection #69

by Beauty Brags

Boasting a wonderful selection of vibrant colors, the Orly Nail Lacquer gift set will easily please any woman, teen or tween girl. Orly experts stay hot on the heels of what's trendy to please their fans, delivering the hot colors and bold textures that are currently in fashion.

TRENDY STYLE. Keeping in tune with the latest trends in fashion, Orly delivers the hot colors and bold textures that fans love.; VERSATILE. This gift set includes six colors – shades of green, blue, pink and white – to meet the needs and style of any female.; VIBRANT COLLECTION OF NAIL LACQUERS. A perfect assortment of trendy nail colors, this collection is ideal for any teen or woman who loves flaunt her boldly painted finger nails. GIFT READY. Boxed and ready to give or receive, this 6-piece set is the perfect birthday or holiday gift for your mom, daughter, niece or friend.; AMPLE SUPPLY. Each bottle contains .6 fl oz/16 ml of nail polish, supplying a sufficient amount to last her for months on end.%; See Our Store For Additional Sets

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Orly Nail Polish Color Lacquer Set 6-Piece Collection #69!
Tatevik K.
Glendale , CA
Orly Nail Polish Color Lacquer Set 6-Piece Collection #69 uploaded by Tatevik K.
Purchased at: CVS
I love all the colors of this collection. Very trendy, perfect for summer, if you like bright colors just buy this [product:orly-nail-polish-color-lacquer-set-6-piece-collection-#69] I top it up with my all time favorite Seche Vite topcoat, it stays on a week on my natural nails💕💚
Roxana E.
Hola negustan los colores ese brillo en mis manos y como me gustan cambiar de tono cada 3 dias fabulous!!
Daniela Z.
Sherman Oaks , CA
Orly Nail Polish Color Lacquer Set 6-Piece Collection #69 uploaded by Daniela Z.
En: I really recommend this polish color laquer in all the presentation because I bought one hundred of this in different colors and they’re really pretty colors, this guys last long time and the quality is the best. Es: realmente recomiendo estos barnices en cualquiera de sus presentaciones porque compre cien de diferentes colores y los colores son hermosos y divinos además que duran bastante tiempo en tus uñas y la calidad es la mejor que he probado.
Jessica L.
Hollister, CA
Love the color these Orly Nail Polish Color Lacquer Set 6-Piece Collection #69 they are bright and bold, wish they where gel but can’t have it all I guess. This was a good collection for summer

Looking for your answer?