Orly Nail Defense uploaded by Robyn D.

BY ORLY

Protein enriched nail strengthener fortifies brittle nails that break easily.   A double-dose of plant-derived protein is transported directly to the nail to repair and promote flexibility.  Nail layers are sealed and flexible. Nail Defense see more...

• My nails have ridges and I am wondering if this will help with th...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mamie H.
South Bend, IN
Goes on kind of rough. I had to do more layers than I expected to do. The color was nice but it chipped easily. I wanted something more smooth. Its OK if you really need the color otherwise I wouldn't use this product again I'll give it two stars simply because the color is gorgeous
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL
Este tipo de productos me encantan porque cuando sueles pintar mucho tus uñas, comienzan a quebrarse y a verse amarillas. Lo recomiendo con los ojos cerrados, y usarlo antes de colocar tu pintura de uñas preferido es importante para mantener unas uñas sanas e impecables. Vale la pena pagar el precio por productos extras que harán ver tus manos y uñas sanas.
Elain G.
Thornton, CO
I use this product to strengthen my thin nails in-between acrylic applications. i find that it has a better result compared to other nail treatments that you paint onto your nails. after about one week of applying every day my nails feel stronger and ready for me to apply acrylics again.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using the Orly Nail Defense for about a week now, applying it every other day as instructed for incredibly weak nails and I'm impressed. My nails are nowhere near perfevt, but I can definitely see improvement. My nails would always peel back layers and now you can hardly tell. I've been wearing it alone to give my nails a break from other lacquers but I'm loving this product enough to definitely use it as a base coat as well.
Teph W.
Portland, OR
I started using this product as my base coast to help with the peeling and chipping of my actual nails. Within 2 weeks I started seeing a difference, and now I never have issues with my nails chipping or peeling. My nails also seems to break less often, which is awesome. I would definitely recommend!
Ashlynn J.
San Jose, CA
I've been using this product for around a month now, and it's defiantly working. Before there would be cracks and my nails would peel, but now they don't do so as often.
Kennedy M.
Valencia, CA
This is a good product but I think there are better ones out there. But if you haven't tried it maybe you will like it and you can give it a shot.
Vane C.
Sterling, Virginia
Its incrediible, if u are looking for something that can do yours nails like news! You will dont have better opton!
Erin B.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works alright with me. Not the best nail strengthener I've ever used but it's certainly not the worst. Definitely more affordable than OPI Nail Envy.
Brandy W.
Festus, MO
I tend to have very weak nails that break easily. I recently tried Orly Nail Defense to try to strengthen my cracking nails. I have been using for about 6 days now and have noticed a definite improvement in the strength of my nails. My tips have not cracked or broken since I began applying this product.
Kimberly S.
Lilburn, GA
My nails have ridges and I am wondering if this will help with that. My doctor said it is normal and he has this so he was no help!