BY ORLY #83 in Nail Polish Top Coats

Give Beautiful Matte Finish Matte Topcoat provides matte finish to any lacquer. You can turn any glossy lacquer into a matte finish for that unique satin effect. This formula offers a chip-resistant topcoat that can give an alternative to shiny lacquer. You can create great nail art with the help of this styling accessory and flaunt it for a longer time-Gives lacquer a matte finish-Provides chip-resistant topcoat-Makes for unique nail art Matte Topcoat is a premium product for fashioning your nails. You can try different combination and find a new style every day. Just For You: All skin typesA Closer Look: Matte Topcoat can be applied in sections to nails and leave other section shiny for distinct results. This can add interesting contrast in surfaces, for instance, you can create a new version of French manicure by applying this matte topcoat to bottom half of the nail, leaving the upper half shiny or it can be done the other way round too. see more...

Buy on Amazon
501 C.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
This topcoat works well and makes nail polish matte! With the matte lipstick trend I want nails to match. I love the Orly brand and how they are free from chemicals in other brands. One tip is to ensure nails are full dry before applying the topcoat.
Katie J.
Westerville, OH
ORLY is now my go-to nail polish.  I don't think I'll ever purchase another brand.  This dries SO FAST!  I'm not sure why I see so many other reviews saying that it takes forever.  I've never had such a quick-drying top coat.  It does chip within a few days, but I'm pretty hands-on at work and probably subject my nails to quite a bit of easy wear.  I'm not bothered by that, myself, because it this top coat seamlessly bonds over any chips or holes with one new coat.
Amanda S.
I love the look of matte nails. I wasn't able to find any, but found this top coat at my local beauty supply store. I love that you can use it on any polish to make them matte. It seems to dry pretty quick. I only wish it lasted more then a few days before wearing off. I felt like my polish chips easier.
Amie J.
Des Moines , IA
This is my first time using orly matte top coat and I love it!!!! It looks perfect with my new nail polish. It’s a little pricy but worth it! Sally’s beauty supply is the place to buy it. I can’t wait to use it on my girls.
Lissette J.
Tracy, CA
I love the ease of application for this product. It makes it super convenient to turn any nail polish into a matte color. I'm a regular user and use it with my other Orly colors. One bottle lasts a long time so it's worth the price. I definitely recommend it
Mikalia D.
Woodlawn
I Use This Product All The Time It Works Very Well To Leave Your Nails With A Matte Finish For Sure But I Tend To To See That It Kind of Changes My Nail Color A Slight Bit Once I Put It On Other Than That It Does The Job
Dana W.
Colfax, LA
I love this top coat. Use on all my favorite colors to make them matte! Very easy to use just like a regular top coat. Kind of on the pricier side but worth it! Do recommend for anyone wanting a matte color
Kelsi M.
I wanted to love this top coat so badly, but that's just not the case. It's not terrible, it's just not what I would expect from Orly. It does give a great matte look, however it only lasts 1-2 days before I have to reapply. It takes a long time to dry and it tends to stay sticky feeling for a while if you use it on top of multiple coats of color.
Ruefina S.
South Holland , IL
It was quick dry and the result was awesome. This was the first time I used the matte topcoat and loved it. I was easy to apply and It may not be the best matte topcoat but it is pretty good. This is my first time and I would rebuy and use it again. I recommend everyone use a matte topcoat because its amazing effect on your nails.
Sonja L.
Norfolk, VA
Defiantly not the best matte top coat on the market. It takes awhile to dry and the matte doesn't seem to last more than a few days. I think other brands such as OPI have better results if you're looking for a lasting matte look.
Itzel R.
COMMERCE CITY, CO
I've wanted a good matte top coat for a while. I have the sophora matte top coat, and I find that my nails still look relatively shiny. Does this make them completely matte? Does the shine come back?
Sara K.
Bowling Green, KY
I've heard that this is a great top coat that prevents denting. I've also heard that it has a metallic smell at first, has annoying else noticed this?
Lekha D.
Has anyone found really good deals at the 99 cent store? I found some really nice nail products from Orly. I used the matte topcoat and I am very pleased! My nails are now matte except for my accent nail. If you don’t go to this store you need to start! ORLY Matte Top Coat (18ml)