ORLY Matte Top Coat (18ml) uploaded by Ruefina S.ORLY Matte Top Coat (18ml) uploaded by Guadalupe V.ORLY Matte Top Coat (18ml) uploaded by Kasey S.

BY ORLY

Give Beautiful Matte Finish Matte Topcoat provides matte finish to any lacquer. You can turn any glossy lacquer into a matte finish for that unique satin effect. This formula offers a chip-resistant topcoat that can give an alternative to shiny lacquer. You can create great nail art with the help of this styling accessory and flaunt it for a longer time-Gives lacquer a matte finish-Provides chip-resistant topcoat-Makes for unique nail art Matte Topcoat is a premium product for fashioning your nails. You can try different combination and find a new style every day. Just For You: All skin typesA Closer Look: Matte Topcoat can be applied in sections to nails and leave other section shiny for distinct results. This can add interesting contrast in surfaces, for instance, you can create a new version of French manicure by applying this matte topcoat to bottom half of the nail, leaving the upper half shiny or it can be done the other way round too. see more...

• I've heard that this is a great top coat that prevents denting. I...1 Answers
  • I've wanted a good matte top coat for a while. I have the sophora...1 Answers
Kelsi M.
Kelsi M.
I wanted to love this top coat so badly, but that's just not the case. It's not terrible, it's just not what I would expect from Orly. It does give a great matte look, however it only lasts 1-2 days before I have to reapply. It takes a long time to dry and it tends to stay sticky feeling for a while if you use it on top of multiple coats of color.
Ruefina S.
Ruefina S.
It was quick dry and the result was awesome. This was the first time I used the matte topcoat and loved it. I was easy to apply and It may not be the best matte topcoat but it is pretty good. This is my first time and I would rebuy and use it again. I recommend everyone use a matte topcoat because its amazing effect on your nails.
May A.
May A.
It's alright, but it does smear easily. I feel like it needs atleast two coats to seem actually matte which makes it a lot thicker and takes longer to dry.
Katie J.
Katie J.
Westerville, OH
ORLY is now my go-to nail polish.  I don't think I'll ever purchase another brand.  This dries SO FAST!  I'm not sure why I see so many other reviews saying that it takes forever.  I've never had such a quick-drying top coat.  It does chip within a few days, but I'm pretty hands-on at work and probably subject my nails to quite a bit of easy wear.  I'm not bothered by that, myself, because it this top coat seamlessly bonds over any chips or holes with one new coat.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
I love the look of matte nails. I wasn't able to find any, but found this top coat at my local beauty supply store. I love that you can use it on any polish to make them matte. It seems to dry pretty quick. I only wish it lasted more then a few days before wearing off. I felt like my polish chips easier.
Maggs E.
Maggs E.
Dubois, PA
Absolutely love the matte top coat. Definitely dries evenly and does what it says -- matte finish. It's lasted me probably over a year now and still is at good quality. I'm actually running out of it before i need a new one due to drying and thickening, which is very unusual. Love it.
Mikalia D.
Mikalia D.
Woodlawn
I Use This Product All The Time It Works Very Well To Leave Your Nails With A Matte Finish For Sure But I Tend To To See That It Kind of Changes My Nail Color A Slight Bit Once I Put It On Other Than That It Does The Job
Dana W.
Dana W.
Pineville, LA
I love this top coat. Use on all my favorite colors to make them matte! Very easy to use just like a regular top coat. Kind of on the pricier side but worth it! Do recommend for anyone wanting a matte color
Sonja L.
Sonja L.
Norfolk, VA
Defiantly not the best matte top coat on the market. It takes awhile to dry and the matte doesn't seem to last more than a few days. I think other brands such as OPI have better results if you're looking for a lasting matte look.
Kamille D.
Kamille D.
Springfield
My favorite matte top coat, it dries super quick and makes my nails feel super smooth and prolongs my nail color.
Sara K.
Sara K.
Bowling Green, KY
I've heard that this is a great top coat that prevents denting. I've also heard that it has a metallic smell at first, has annoying else noticed this?
Itzel R.
Itzel R.
Denver, CO
I've wanted a good matte top coat for a while. I have the sophora matte top coat, and I find that my nails still look relatively shiny. Does this make them completely matte? Does the shine come back?