BY ORLY

Give Beautiful Matte Finish Matte Topcoat provides matte finish to any lacquer. You can turn any glossy lacquer into a matte finish for that unique satin effect. This formula offers a chip-resistant topcoat that can give an alternative to shiny lacquer. You can create great nail art with the help of this styling accessory and flaunt it for a longer time-Gives lacquer a matte finish-Provides chip-resistant topcoat-Makes for unique nail art Matte Topcoat is a premium product for fashioning your nails. You can try different combination and find a new style every day. Just For You: All skin typesA Closer Look: Matte Topcoat can be applied in sections to nails and leave other section shiny for distinct results. This can add interesting contrast in surfaces, for instance, you can create a new version of French manicure by applying this matte topcoat to bottom half of the nail, leaving the upper half shiny or it can be done the other way round too. see more...

• I've heard that this is a great top coat that prevents denting. I...1 Answers
  • I've wanted a good matte top coat for a while. I have the sophora...1 Answers
Amie G.
Grimes, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my first time using orly matte top coat and I love it!!!! It looks perfect with my new nail polish. It’s a little pricy but worth it! Sally’s beauty supply is the place to buy it. I can’t wait to use it on my girls.
Katie J.
Westerville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
ORLY is now my go-to nail polish.  I don't think I'll ever purchase another brand.  This dries SO FAST!  I'm not sure why I see so many other reviews saying that it takes forever.  I've never had such a quick-drying top coat.  It does chip within a few days, but I'm pretty hands-on at work and probably subject my nails to quite a bit of easy wear.  I'm not bothered by that, myself, because it this top coat seamlessly bonds over any chips or holes with one new coat.
Amanda S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the look of matte nails. I wasn't able to find any, but found this top coat at my local beauty supply store. I love that you can use it on any polish to make them matte. It seems to dry pretty quick. I only wish it lasted more then a few days before wearing off. I felt like my polish chips easier.
Maggs E.
Dubois, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love the matte top coat. Definitely dries evenly and does what it says -- matte finish. It's lasted me probably over a year now and still is at good quality. I'm actually running out of it before i need a new one due to drying and thickening, which is very unusual. Love it.
Mikalia D.
Woodlawn
I Use This Product All The Time It Works Very Well To Leave Your Nails With A Matte Finish For Sure But I Tend To To See That It Kind of Changes My Nail Color A Slight Bit Once I Put It On Other Than That It Does The Job
Dana W.
Pineville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this top coat. Use on all my favorite colors to make them matte! Very easy to use just like a regular top coat. Kind of on the pricier side but worth it! Do recommend for anyone wanting a matte color
Kelsi M.
I wanted to love this top coat so badly, but that's just not the case. It's not terrible, it's just not what I would expect from Orly. It does give a great matte look, however it only lasts 1-2 days before I have to reapply. It takes a long time to dry and it tends to stay sticky feeling for a while if you use it on top of multiple coats of color.
May A.
It's alright, but it does smear easily. I feel like it needs atleast two coats to seem actually matte which makes it a lot thicker and takes longer to dry.
Guadalupe V.
Rialto, CA
I bought this product at a local nail supply store and I'm so happy I did I can apply it on any color and give it a beautiful matte finish I recommend it
Kamille D.
Springfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite matte top coat, it dries super quick and makes my nails feel super smooth and prolongs my nail color.
Sara K.
Bowling Green, KY
I've heard that this is a great top coat that prevents denting. I've also heard that it has a metallic smell at first, has annoying else noticed this?
Itzel R.
Denver, CO
I've wanted a good matte top coat for a while. I have the sophora matte top coat, and I find that my nails still look relatively shiny. Does this make them completely matte? Does the shine come back?