Orly Magnetic FX Nail Lacquer uploaded by ashley c.

BY ORLY

Opposites Attract. Limited Edition FX Collection formula infused with metallic particles to create designs and shapes on your nails using magnetic forces. Each shade comes packaged with a custom Magnetic Design Tool that is the key to create it s unique nail design. Nail Lacquer, Opposites Attract.

ashley c.
ashley c.
The price is a little steep but it's worth it. It doesn't streak and it last for 2 weeks. Sometimes longer. Great color selection also. Love this brand.
Justine A.
Justine A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a beautiful color or Orly nail polish. It looked great for a party that I had went to. They have such a great color assortment.
mary r.
mary r.
Mesquite, TX
Love this product great price for your money and works wonderul would different recommend this!!!!
Kaitlin R.
Kaitlin R.
Brookhaven, GA
I love this polish! Great quality polish and a cool metallic sheen. Definitely worth getting for some fierce nails!
Chelsea N.
Chelsea N.
Haughton, LA
Some of these colors are vibrant, however I wasn't impressed with the designs. I think the price is a little steep as well
Sabra H.
Sabra H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this brand because all of their nail polishes are beautiful! I also have a brownish gold color and its so pretty when the sun hits it :) I recommend this product for anyone who love metallic nail polish that has a little glitter in it!
Christina H.
Christina H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never used but would like to.a little pricey for my range. Would definitely try in the future.
Catherine J.
Catherine J.
Oakland, CA
I tried applying it in so many ways, but could never get more than a very slight pattern.
I ended up just wearing it on its own.