BY ORLY

Orly Nail Lacquer is DBP-free and features the award-winning Gripper Cap on each bottle. see more...

Buy on JCPenney
Megan B.
Rochester Hls, MI
Meep!! I love this color!! This nail polish has been one of my favorites for YEARS! The formula is great- it lasts on my fingers about 4 days but lasts much longer on my toes (obvs.) It can chip easily for me, but I do a lot with my hands so I don't know if it would be different for someone with a different job than me. The color is just so happy and perfect for spring and summer!
Heather H.
Chilhowie, VA
I work in a factory and am very hard on my nails. Orly nail lacquer is by far the best I have ever used. By the end of the work week it has barely chipped!
Angie B.
Bronx, NY
This color is so smooth & nice looking on my nails! I love it! Would deff look amazing on any ones feet or nails
Sandra T.
McAllen, TX
I liked this product really is very good the truth is wath every penny worth definitely the best product
Kelly S.
Asheville , Nc
I love this color! Very bright and happy but doesn't scream at you. Orly is a good brand too.
Mackenzie W.
San Antonio, TX
Only takes one coat to make my nails flawless the top coat is expecially great to have
Kennayiah L.
Fresno, CA
My favorite color and its violet its pleasant and the best color i seen so far
Alejandra S.
Pico Rivera , CA
Love orly nail polishes and this color is perfect for spring and summer time!
Maca D.
Reynosa
Lovely, halal nailpolish is awsome, and after renoving I can see the effects of the treatment.
The price worth it :)