BeautyNailNail CareORLY
Gelfx Builder In A Bottle Intro Kit

Orly Gelfx Builder In A Bottle Intro Kit

by ORLY

NULL

Can this be used in place of acrylic nails? Can you use it as a nail extension?
Start your review of Orly Gelfx Builder In A Bottle Intro Kit!
Jordan  J.
Westminster , CA
Orly Gelfx  Builder In A Bottle  Intro Kit uploaded by Jordan  J.
This product is awesome! It is definitely for the expert level. If you have zero at home nail experience then I would stay away... This is a great alternative for when I don’t have time to go to the salon. I am on my 3rd set of nails and I have to say I’m very impressed. You do need your own at home UV light and gel polish. This is definitely worth the money.
Mua J.
East Orange, NJ
Orly Gelfx  Builder In A Bottle  Intro Kit uploaded by Mua J.
I LOVE THIS! I normally go to get my nails done but whenever I can’t make it to get a full or if I want to save on some money that month this literally is the best dupe!!! Do it yourself gel builder in a bottle. Super easy to use and you layer to your desired thickness!! Only dries with a UV lamp so keep that in mind Orly Builder In A Bottle - Open Stock
Kristina B.
Reading, PA
This stuff is amazing for building a thick strong break resistant base. It will make your nails stronger so you can grow them longer and you wont need acrylics or nail tips
Natalie  T.
Spring Valley, CA
This product is OK for at home gel nail use the problem I had with it is that it would lift after about 3 to 4 days.
Esme E.
Matawan, NJ
I absolutely rely on Orly Builder in a Bottle for all my at home extensions. This builder is very easy to use. It’s self leveling, completely clear, and the kit provides everything you need for beautiful nails at home. I like how long lasting and professional my manicures are and how little money I spend monthly on my nail upkeep.
Mykael S.
Joliet, IL
Love how easy this is. I use this for an overlay on my natural nails. It’s self leveling so very forgiving. Been using it for months now and haven’t had lifting or chipping.
Phyllis  W.
Blackshear, GA
I love the strength of the builder in a bottle, pretty easy to use. Must cure with a lamp.
Brecah B.
Rockland, MA
Orly Gelfx  Builder In A Bottle  Intro Kit uploaded by Brecah B.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Skeptical at first believer now! So easy it was shocking look out nail salons when this catches on!
Elizabeth M.
San Leon, TX
What a cool product! This for professionals of course, which I am not, but, I know somebody. It's gel nail builder which hardens nicely and us self leveling making it a really effective product. I would recommend this to anyone with nail tech experience. It's not for novices.
Anaily S.
Miami
Nice colors and nail polish. Last at least 3 weeks without coming off. I’m a fan of neutral colors and the have a beautiful variety.